Seattle Ferry1537 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: Colman Dock, 801 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 9810, United States
- Timings: 05:00 am - 01:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8008433779
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids, Ferry
Seattle's Ferry service is a effective as the other modes of transport in the city but what sets it apart is the view it gives on the way. For a small price, one can enjoy 30 minutes of peace and quiet as the ferry glides effortlessly through the water. The view of the Seattle skyline with the Space Needle, Mt. Rainer and even Chihully Garden and Glass is breathtaking.
If you are taking a late-night ferry, the view of the city with it's twinkling lights is wonderful too! On board they do serve food that's delicious so it could be a perfect place for an impromptu date! They also have a few special rides like the Sunday Ice-cream Cruise is especially fun for children.
Seattle Ferry Travel Tips
- Vehicles should be in line at least 20 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
- There is a lot of crowd for parking on the ferry so you might have to wait for the next boarding ferry and that could take anywhere around 30 to 45 minutes.
- It's advisable to just walk into the ferry to save parking worries or delays.
Entrance Ticket Details For Seattle Ferry
- Prices vary from terminal to terminal.
How to Reach Seattle Ferry
- Bus: 1st Ave and Yesler Way- 99
- Wild Ginger
- The Crab Pot Restaurnat and Bar
- Japonessa Sushi Cocina
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Seattle before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seattle and book an accommodation of your choice.
18.1% of people who visit Seattle include Seattle Ferry in their plan
36.36% of people start their Seattle Ferry visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Seattle Ferry
66.67% of people prefer walking in order to reach Seattle Ferry