Seattle Public Library, Seattle
About Seattle Public Library, Seattle
Seattle Public Library, Seattle - Address, Phone Number
Address: 1000 Fourth Ave., Seattle, WA 98104-1109
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
Added 26.1K times in trip plans
Library, Family And Kids, Architecture
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
If you are into books and reading, head over to the Seattle Public Library. If you are into architecture and design, head over to the Seattle Public Library! Situated within an architecturally marvellous building, the Seattle Public Library houses approximately 2 million items for kids, teenagers and adults, including books, audiobooks, music CDs and Movie DVDs, Magazines and Newspapers.
Seattle Public Library Information
- Group tours for 10 to 20 people are available. But prior appointment is required.
Seattle Public Library Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
Seattle Public Library Opening and Closing Hours
- Book Drop hours: 6am–10pm (Monday to Friday) & 9:30pm–6pm (Saturday & Sunday)
- The library will be closed on the day before Christmas and on Christmas Day.
- For other holiday list, check the official website.
How To reach Seattle Public Library by Public Transport
- 5th Avenue and Spring Street bus stop
- Spring Street and 4th Avenue bus stop
Restaurants Near Seattle Public Library
- Chocolati Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Seattle before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seattle and book an accommodation of your choice.
Seattle Public Library, Seattle Reviews - Write a Review
This is an awesome library! Beautiful architect, the staff is knowledgeable and helpful. I utilize the DVD section mostly and the movie selection is very broad... something for everyone. Great job Seattle!
The best looking library I’ve ever been to! This is a truly beautiful library and definitely worth visiting even if you aren’t going to read.
Definitely one of the most interesting libraries I have visited! A definite tourist location for the unique architecture, but also full of great books and reading spots. Be sure to check out the fourth floor (all red) and the tenth floor. The king county library system in general is top notch.
One of the most beautiful modern buildings in Seattle. It is all glass and was built to look like a stack of books! Great selection and staff are very courteous.
Beautiful place with fantastic views - especially from the top floor! Worth checking out.
- Nearby Attractions
- Seattle - Bainbridge Island
- Glasshouse Studio
- 22 Sw 3rd Ave
- Pizzeria Gabbiano
- China Harbor Restaurant
- 516 Broad St
- George Washington Memorial Bridge
- 3917 Midvale Ave N
- Pikes Market
- Serafina Osteria & Enoteca
- Seattle Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Seattle
- What to See in 48 Hours in Seattle
- What to See in 72 Hours in Seattle
- How to Spend 5 Days in Seattle
- How to Spend 6 Days in Seattle
- How to Spend 7 Days in Seattle