Seattle Repertory Theatre, Seattle
About Seattle Repertory Theatre, Seattle
Seattle Repertory Theatre, Seattle - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Seattle Center, 155 Mercer St, Seattle, WA 98109
Ticket Price: 30 USD
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Added 3.4K times in trip plans
Tour, Entertainment, Performance, Play, Theatre, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
A powerhouse of the art of theatre in the region since the 1962 world fair, this performance venue has two vaunted spaces - the Leo Kreielsheimer Theatre and the Bagley Wright Theatre. On these classically designed but state of the art stages you can catch the latest hit Broadway show on tour, plays from the classical era. When you arrive for a show, ask for drink options in the lobby. The theatre recommends that you get something to eat before catching a show at one of the many excellent restaurants at the Seattle Centre.
Seattle Repertory Theatre Information
- Performances are generally recommended for ages of 13 and older.
- In the dress code rule, comfortable clothing is recommended. However, shoes are compulsory.
- Drinks in approved containers are allowed. However, outside food is not allowed.
- For group discounts, get in touch with the box office authorities.
Seattle Repertory Theatre Ticket Prices
Prices range from USD 17+ depending on theatre, show, timing and other factors. Students and seniors may get a discount.
Seattle Repertory Theatre Opening and Closing Hours
Box Office Hours:
- 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Administration office hours: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (Monday to Friday)
- Matinee performance on Saturdays and Sundays begins at 2:00 pm.
- Wednesday matinee: 2:00 pm
- Evening performances begins at 7:30 pm.
- Lobby opens: 60 minutes before the show.
How To reach Seattle Repertory Theatre by Public Transport
- Buses 3, 4, 82 stop 5th Ave N & Broad St.
- Drive to here or take a taxi.
- Buses 1, 2, 8, 13, 32, D Line stop 1st Ave N & Republican St.
- Seattle Center Monorail stop 370 Thomas St, Seattle, WA 98109.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Seattle before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seattle and book an accommodation of your choice.
Seattle Repertory Theatre, Seattle Reviews - Write a Review
AMAZING theatre! I instantly fell in love with the place the moment I walked in. The staff are all incredibly nice and they're willing to help you in any way possible. I was lucky enough to watch Here Lies Love at this theatre and my god! That musical was beyond beautiful! The staging, the lighting, the audio, just every way this place was set up was wow. I'll never forget my experince here! (Of course, this experience was based on the dance floor. I don't know what it's like to sit up on the balcony, but I'm sure it would have been amazing as well.)
Some great shows and some cost saving disappointments. Don't even think of sitting in the balcony. You might as well be watching TV. downstairs sight lines are often just as bad. Sound under the balcony gets lost. Really too bad.
We've had season tickets to The Rep for the past several years and each season just keeps getting better. Great selection of new and classic plays, and a mix of funny and serious topics. Good prices for students, aged people, and other groups.
Great venue. Well run and organized. They have great will call organization, a comfortable lobby and nice seats inside the theater. The plays span all styles and are well done.
Called and got amazing service. Got us the dead last tickets to a closing show. Show was great, staff at the rep were kind and helpful. Lost and found was great. Bartenders were great. Great all around.
- Nearby Attractions
- Seattle Marriott Waterfront
- Westin Building Exchange
- Gum Wall
- University Street
- Pier 55
- Fat's Chicken And Waffles
- Cafe Campagne
- Il Corvo
- The Crumpet Shop
- Ballard Sunday Farmers Market
- Seattle Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Seattle
- What to See in 48 Hours in Seattle
- What to See in 72 Hours in Seattle
- How to Spend 5 Days in Seattle
- How to Spend 6 Days in Seattle
- How to Spend 7 Days in Seattle