Seattle's Historic Triangle Pub2 Votes
- Address: 553 1st Avenue South, Seattle, WA 98104, USA, United States
- Phone: +1-2066280474
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Pubs, Nightlife, Adults
The Seattle's Historic Triangle Pub is a lively pub that is situated in a former brothel and has a cosy vibe. The pub is popular among locals and tourists alike for its wood-panelled digs and the game-day specials. The drink selection is great here which is why you can spot a lot of people here chilling here with friends after a day of work. The staff members are also friendly. The lively environment, helpful staff and a wonderful selection of food and drinks make it the ideal place to visit with your friends for a relaxed evening.
How to Reach Seattle's Historic Triangle Pub
- Train Amtrak Cascades, Coast Starlight, Empire Builder, Sounder Everett – Seattle, Sounder Lakewood – Seattle to stop - King Street Station
- Bus Dungeness Line to stop - Seattle Amtrak King St Station
- Light rail to stop - S Jackson St & Occidental Ave S
- Bus 99 to stop - S Jackson St & Occidental Ave S
Seattle's Historic Triangle Pub Reviews & Ratings
This bar is interesting, but it's very hot and usually packed, with very little seating. Could be fun if you went during slower hours. But despite a bunch of tvs, about 30 people could effectively watch a sports event here, and there's really nothing else to do.
Enjoyed getting a beer after the game. Small and crowded at times. Unique decor.
Basic but pleasant. Busy during games but as Pioneer Square gets more shops and residences it gets more well rounded. Viaduct demo should be done by July in meantime streetscape is a bit rough to the south.
What’s great about this place is that the mixologists create great cocktails to pair well with the delicious food. You can’t go wrong.
In a city of $15 martinis, it is a perfect little historical dive bar, with friendly service.