Sky View Observatory7062 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 701 5th Ave, Seattle, WA 98104, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2063865564
- Ticket Price: 15 USD
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Observatory
From the 73rd floor of the Columbia Centre building, at 900 feet above the ground, this 360 degree observatory is the highest viewpoint west of the Mississippi. The view is incredible enough in the day time, but at sunset and at night there are few words to describe how utterly breathtaking the view its. You don't just get to see the city. Mount Ranier, Lake Washington, the Cascade Mountains, Elliot Bay and the Space Needle are all part of this extravagant sight. It is universally agreed that the view here is better than the one you get at the Space Needle. Part of the reason for that is the lack of crowds.
Make use of Seattle trip planner to get suggested time to see and visit this Sky View Observatory.
Sky View Observatory Travel Tips
- Check out the cafe.
- Handicapped accessible.
Entrance Ticket Details For Sky View Observatory
- Children (6–12 years): $9
- Students and Military with ID: $9
- Seniors (of 55+): $9
- Annual Membership: $95
- For group visit: check the official website
Sky View Observatory Hours
- Sky View Observatory is closed on Christmas Day, Thanksgiving Day and New Year’s Day.
How to Reach Sky View Observatory
- Buses 111, 114, 212, 214 ,216 ,217 ,218, 219, 402 ,405, 410, 412, 413 ,415 ,416 ,417 ,421 ,422, 424, 425, 435, 510, 511, 512, 513, 550 ,554, 590, 594, 595 stop 4th Ave & Cherry St
- Bus 12 stop Marion St & 4th Ave
- LINK and Buses 41, 74, 101, 102, 106, 150, 255, 550 stop Pioneer Square Station
- Pappazi Pizza
- Specialty’s Cafe and Bakery
- Basil Box
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Seattle before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seattle and book an accommodation of your choice.
77.37% of people who visit Seattle include Sky View Observatory in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
51.79% of people start their Sky View Observatory visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Sky View Observatory
92.56% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sky View Observatory
Sky View Observatory Reviews & Ratings
bought over the internet (4 senior tickets on 5-21-19. How do I get a confirmation? tickets for 6-4-19Answer Report Abuse
Hi Doug. If you bought the tickets online through the official website of the Sky View Observatory then you will have to contact the authorities of the observatory itself for confirmation. I suggest you visit their official website for more information or call on 206.386.5564.Report Abuse