Smith TowerCurrently Closed
- Address: 506 Second Avenue, Ste. 220, Seattle, Washington 98104, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8774122776
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Tower, Observation Deck, Skyscrapper
The Smith Tower is an iconic building that has stood for 100 years, providing the Southern bookend to Seattle’s skyscrapers. Once the tallest building on the West Coast, the Observation Deck and Chinese Room situated on the 35th floor of Smith Tower offers an original view of the city of Seattle. You’ll get to see the best of Seattle, including the Space Needle, Great Wheel, Columbia Centre, Pioneer Square, Mount Rainier, the Cascade Mountains, the Olympic Mountains and a lot more. Since it’s opening in the year 1914, Smith Tower has remained an office building.
Entrance Ticket Details For Smith Tower
- Adult: $19.14
- Children (5 – 12 years): $14
- Senior (65+): $17
Observatory Deck “Straight Up”: $10 & free for children below 5 years.
Entry to the building doesn’t require any admission fee.
Smith Tower Hours
- Daily: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Last ticket sales: 5:30 pm
- Observatory deck “Straight Up”: 9:00 am – 10:00 am & 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm (Daily)
How to Reach Smith Tower
- 3rd Avenue and James bus stop
- Pioneer Square Bus and Light Rail stop
- Shawn O’Donnell’s American Grill and Irish Pub
- Flame Catering Cafe
- Hole in the Wall BBQ
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Seattle before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seattle and book an accommodation of your choice.
26.4% of people who visit Seattle include Smith Tower in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
37.8% of people start their Smith Tower visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Smith Tower
92.45% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Smith Tower