The 5th Avenue Theatre, Seattle
About The 5th Avenue Theatre, Seattle
The 5th Avenue Theatre, Seattle - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Rainier Square, 1308 5th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101
Ticket Price: 25 USD
Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Added 17K times in trip plans
Theatre, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This landmark theatre building was opened in 1926 and has since become one of the leading musical theatre show houses in the world. It is owned by the University of Washington. The theatre has 2130 seats. Every season it has about six or seven programmes, including locally produced materials and musicals on tour. The lavish productions are universally loved, and there are few better ways for a family to spend an evening out in Seattle. Best of all, in addition to soft drinks and wine, they serve beer at your seats. The decoration inside is classic, almost reminiscent of Baroque theatres.
The 5th Avenue Theatre Information
- Theatre opens 45 minutes before the show; seating begins 30 minutes before.
- The theatre has an extensive list of regulations. Check it out on the attraction website.
- The times and prices and time recommendations given here are for the box office. Shows may run to 3 hours in length, and begin after the box office has closed.
The 5th Avenue Theatre Ticket Prices
- Show prices vary by time and performance. Check attraction website for the show you want to see. A general starting price is USD 25.
The 5th Avenue Theatre Opening and Closing Hours
- Recommended time to visit between 10 am - 5 pm.
Box office hours
- Monday through Friday, 10 AM – 6 PM
- Saturday, 12 Noon- 5 PM
- Sunday, 12 Noon- 5 PM
- Opens 90 minutes before showtime.
How To reach The 5th Avenue Theatre by Public Transport
- LINK, and buses 41, 74, 101, 102, 106, 150, 255, 550 stop University Street Station- Bay A
- Buses 76, 77, 301, 312, 316, 522 stop Union St & 6th Ave
- Buses 2 and 630 stop Seneca St & 6th Ave
- Buses 143, 157, 158, 159, 179, 192, 252, 255, 257, 268, 311, 510, 511, 512 , 513, 545, 577, 592, 601 stop 5th Ave & Seneca St.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Seattle before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seattle and book an accommodation of your choice.
The 5th Avenue Theatre, Seattle Reviews - Write a Review
This place has great musicals. (Duh) but also not a bad seat in the house. Super nice restrooms... Great Oriental decor and a real old world feel. Local Seattle productions are top notch too.
I've seen a few shows here - most notably the Phantom - SO amazing and the interior of the theatre is historically preserved and beautiful. A fun girls night out or date night!
I've seen several shows at the 5th, and it never fails to disappoint. Definitely recommend getting downtown early if you are driving, because parking can be a struggle right before the show. I will be back!
Beautiful historic theater! Parking is a challenge so use public transportation if you can.
A beautiful restored theater with Chinese motifs. Has excellent musicals.
- Nearby Attractions
- 4033 Letitia Ave S
- 1915 2nd Ave
- 1000 8th Ave
- Tillicum Road Southwest
- 424 Federal Ave E
- 1416 9th Ave W
- 303 W Comstock St
- 2327 N 63rd St
- 516 1st Ave
- 2411 Alaskan Way W
- Seattle Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Seattle
- What to See in 48 Hours in Seattle
- What to See in 72 Hours in Seattle
- How to Spend 5 Days in Seattle
- How to Spend 6 Days in Seattle
- How to Spend 7 Days in Seattle