The Seattle Waterfront Or Central WaterfrontCurrently Open
- Address: 1301 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98101, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-2069031081
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Waterfront, Walking Area, Family And Kids
A walk along Seattle's beautiful harbor will charge up your senses and relax you. That is exactly what the walk along Seattle's Waterfront will give you and so much more! This area was first built in 19th Century, the harbor area and the wharf were major trading locations and have contributed greatly to Seattle's growth. Now only a few of the piers are used for docking ships. The other piers are being reconstructed in a way to preserve the natural life in and around the piers and to cultivate an awareness and understanding for conservation of nature.
There are a wide number of eateries serving specialty seafood along this walk and there's even a gaming arcade in this section. Summer brings around concerts and public events to this area.
Seattle trip planner will help you figure out how to reach the Seattle waterfront or central waterfront.
- Wear comfortable footwear to enjoy walking around the piers and getting to know about local ecological conservation efforts.
- The gaming arcades have some old school games.
- The area gets crowded on weekends.
- Wheelchair access is available at most points.
- Entry is free.
- You can visit the waterfront any time of the day.
- Bus 1st Ave and Union Station -10, 47, 99, 113, 121, 123, 125
- The Crab Pot Restaurant and Bar
- Wild Ginger
- Japonessa Sushi Cocina
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Seattle before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seattle and book an accommodation of your choice.
64.7% of people who visit Seattle include The Seattle Waterfront Or Central Waterfront in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
30.48% of people start their The Seattle Waterfront Or Central Waterfront visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see The Seattle Waterfront Or Central Waterfront
51.39% of people prefer walking in order to reach The Seattle Waterfront Or Central Waterfront