The Seattle Waterfront Or Central Waterfront, Seattle
About The Seattle Waterfront Or Central Waterfront, Seattle
The Seattle Waterfront Or Central Waterfront, Seattle - Address, Phone Number
Address: 1301 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98101, United States
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 34.4K times in trip plans
Waterfront, Walking Area, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
A walk along Seattle's beautiful harbor will charge up your senses and relax you. That is exactly what the walk along Seattle's Waterfront will give you and so much more! This area was first built in 19th Century, the harbor area and the wharf were major trading locations and have contributed greatly to Seattle's growth. Now only a few of the piers are used for docking ships. The other piers are being reconstructed in a way to preserve the natural life in and around the piers and to cultivate an awareness and understanding for conservation of nature.
There are a wide number of eateries serving specialty seafood along this walk and there's even a gaming arcade in this section. Summer brings around concerts and public events to this area.
Seattle trip planner will help you figure out how to reach the Seattle waterfront or central waterfront.
The Seattle Waterfront Or Central Waterfront Information
- Wear comfortable footwear to enjoy walking around the piers and getting to know about local ecological conservation efforts.
- The gaming arcades have some old school games.
- The area gets crowded on weekends.
- Wheelchair access is available at most points.
The Seattle Waterfront Or Central Waterfront Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
The Seattle Waterfront Or Central Waterfront Opening and Closing Hours
- You can visit the waterfront any time of the day.
How To reach The Seattle Waterfront Or Central Waterfront by Public Transport
- Bus 1st Ave and Union Station -10, 47, 99, 113, 121, 123, 125
Restaurants Near The Seattle Waterfront Or Central Waterfront
- The Crab Pot Restaurant and Bar
- Wild Ginger
- Japonessa Sushi Cocina
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Seattle before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seattle and book an accommodation of your choice.
The Seattle Waterfront Or Central Waterfront, Seattle Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Six Seven Restaurant
- The 5 Point Cafe
- Skillet - Capitol Hill
- Highway 99 Blues Club
- The Walrus And The Carpenter
- W Seattle
- R Place
- Red Star Taco Bar
- Toulouse Petit
- Seattle Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Seattle
- What to See in 48 Hours in Seattle
- What to See in 72 Hours in Seattle
- How to Spend 5 Days in Seattle
- How to Spend 6 Days in Seattle
- How to Spend 7 Days in Seattle