Are you looking for what to do in Seattle?
- Space Needle: The symbol of Seattle and one of the most noticeable structures on the Seattle cityscape is the Space Needle. Designed by 2 architects and built for the 1962 World Fair, the structure stands proud and has been drawing visitors in large numbers from the day it was opened.
- Seattle Great Wheel Seattle: has a variety of ways to enjoy its modern cityscape and one of them is the recently opened Seattle Great Wheel. It is a giant Ferris wheel ride situated right on the Hudson Bay! It was designed to help with local economy but it's a treat for locals and visitors alike.
- EMP Museum: We all love a show of talent packed with music and trends that become cult classics. To showcase just that, The EMP Museum is a museum dedicated to popular culture of our times that include but are not restricted to music, art, movies and sculpture. This famous museum has multiple level galleries and movie screenings about famous musicians throughout history.
- Seattle Aquarium: Seattle's natural beauty is made up of a lot of sea-life. The Seattle Aquarium brings out the best of sea-life showcasing Marine mammals, octopus and Puget Sound fish exhibits. The Aquarium is also a learning center to promote conservation and caring for natural habitats of all marine life. An entire section is devoted to Sea otters, Seals; another section showcases birds from in and around the area. There is a shark exhibit too for those not faint of heart.
- Pacific Science Center: The Pacific Science Center has exhibits ranging from the 1962 World Fair right up to present times. This center has activities for various age groups to engage them into the fascinating world of science with hands-on knowledge. The Tropical Butterfly House exhibit has over 400 butterflies that you can photograph.
Below we have a list of things to do in Seattle and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Seattle getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Seattle with confidence.