University Of Washington2825 Votes Currently Open
- Address: University of Washington, Seattle, WA , United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-206432100
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Library, Educational Site, Theatre, University
If you're not a student checking out campuses, your visit is likely going to a lot shorter than. The campus is pretty, but most of the time you'll probably just be student watching.
That said, there are just about a handful of activities you can take up.
- The Sylvan Grove Theatre is a favourite student hangout, quiet and tranquil.
- The Drumheller Fountain is worth checking out.
- Liberal Arts Quadrangle - The Quad: Gothic buildings surround a cherry tree clearing
- Medal of Honor Memorial: A memorial for the university graduates who've earned the nation's highest military honour
- Rainier Vista: at the magic hour of dusk, this location gives you a lovely view of Mount Rainier
- Central Plaza: This red brick square is the main gathering space for students. Check out the broken obelisk.
- George Washington Statue: Carved in 1909
- Husky Stadium: an outdoor football stadium with seating for 70000
In addition to these, there are multiple libraries, eating areas to check out.
University Of Washington Travel Tips
- Get the campus map from the university website.
- Paid parking is available.
University Of Washington Hours
- Though the university itself may be open all hours, it will for obvious reasons be closed to visitors and tourists after hours.
How to Reach University Of Washington
- Buses 31, 32, 67, 75, 78, 277, 372, 540, 810, 821, 855, 860, 871, 880 stop Stevens Way & Benton Ln
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Seattle before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seattle and book an accommodation of your choice.
30.47% of people who visit Seattle include University Of Washington in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
45.08% of people start their University Of Washington visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see University Of Washington
92.75% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting University Of Washington