University Village1634 Votes Currently Open
- Address: University Village, 2623 Northeast University Village Street #7, Seattle, WA 98105, United States
- Timings: 09:30 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2065230622
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Restaurant, Shopping Center
Massive. Upscale. Open-air. 24 acres. These words do a good job describing the 24 acre lifestyle shopping mall. Built in 1956, the sleek centre has a plethora of boutiques, restaurants, national retailers, gift stores and home-furnishers - about 120 in total, 40 of which are eateries of some sort. The locals from the Laurelhurst, Ravenna and Bryant frequently find themselves spending an entire day here. Three highlights are the world's second oldest Starbucks, the oldest private drug-store in the world, and online retailer Amazon's first official physical storefront.
University Village Travel Tips
- Check out the mall map, directory and event updates on the attraction website.
- Free parking.
How to Reach University Village
- Buses 31, 32, 67, 75, 78 stop NE 45th St & Union Bay Pl NE
- Bues 372 stop 25th Ave NE & NE 47th St
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Seattle before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seattle and book an accommodation of your choice.
16.92% of people who visit Seattle include University Village in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
33.33% of people start their University Village visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see University Village
68.52% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting University Village