Cathedral Rock1440 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Sedona, Arizona, USA, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Cathedral
One of the most ethereal sights in Sedona, the Cathedral Rock is hard to miss. Resembling a majestic cathedral bathed in Red, the Cathedral Rock trail is perhaps the most fun trail if you don’t mind a little bit of a workout.
- The beautiful view form the top
- Sunrise and Sunset
A must if you love to experience a different side of nature.
Cathedral Rock Travel Tips
- Do wear sturdy shoes, hat and sunscreen.
- Carry snacks and ample water.
How to Reach Cathedral Rock
- Rent a Car to reach the rocks.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sedona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sedona and book an accommodation of your choice.
84.71% of people who visit Sedona include Cathedral Rock in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
29.61% of people start their Cathedral Rock visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Cathedral Rock
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cathedral Rock