Chapel Of The Holy Cross1474 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: 780 Chapel Rd, Sedona, AZ 86336, United States, 86336
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-9282824069
- Fax: +1-9077895248
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture , Cathedral , Community And Government, Religious, Churches
Feel closer to god and find your inner spiritual self with a visit to the Chapel of the Holy Cross in Sedona. It is a very popular chapel that attracts a number of visitors every day. You don’t need tickets for Chapel of the Holy Cross as it is free to visit. Preferably you can get a tour booked for an immersive experience. Buy tickets for Chapel of the Holy Cross tours from our ticket section and get various attractive offers in the bargain. Chapel of the Holy Cross tickets for tours are a great way to sightsee and understand Sedona.
Built in 1956 by architect Marguerite BrunwigStaude, the Chapel of Holy Cross embraces the iconic red terrain of Sedona.
Take a walk in the chapelto explore the minimalistic architecture understand its history, see it in the daily scheduled Sedona tours or simply feel the serene ambience.
Chapel Of The Holy Cross Travel Tips
- Wear sunscreen and carry water and snacks.
- The place has no restrooms.
- Check Chapel of the Holy Cross hours and mass time before visiting.
How to Reach Chapel Of The Holy Cross
- Rent a Car to reach the Holy Cross.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sedona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sedona and book an accommodation of your choice.
88% of people who visit Sedona include Chapel Of The Holy Cross in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
65.12% of people start their Chapel Of The Holy Cross visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Chapel Of The Holy Cross
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Chapel Of The Holy Cross