Devil's Bridge Trail884 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Sedona, Arizona, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Trail, Bridge, Family And Kids, Adventure
The Devil’s Bridge Trail is not for the faint hearted eventhough the beginning of the trail is pretty easy. If you are travelling with children, do consider the trail only if the children are old enough to really climb the mountain hand over foot.
The beautiful eroded bridge with hollowed out rock makes for a beautiful picture and a courageous memory!
Devil's Bridge Trail Travel Tips
- Do wear sturdy shoes, hat and sunscreen.
- Carry snacks and ample of water.
How to Reach Devil's Bridge Trail
- Rent a Car to reach the beginning of the trail.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sedona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sedona and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Devil's Bridge Trail Address: Sedona, Arizona, USA, United States
- Devil's Bridge Trail Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Devil's Bridge Trail(preferred time): 09:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Devil's Bridge Trail: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
44.11% of people who visit Sedona include Devil's Bridge Trail in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
44.26% of people start their Devil's Bridge Trail visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Devil's Bridge Trail
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Devil's Bridge Trail
People normally club together Slide Rock State Park and Amitabhastupa And Peace Park while planning their visit to Devil's Bridge Trail.
Devil's Bridge Trail Reviews & Ratings
What time does the trail open in June?Answer Report Abuse