Events and Festivals in Sedona
- Sedona Bluegrass festival: Held every June, the Bluegrass Festivals is the biggest all genre music fest in the city.
- Gumption Fest: A free festival for arts and music held in September.
- Sedona Bike and Brew festivals: Held every year in August, the festival has Mountain Biking at the city’s gold course to unwind later with good food and drinks.
- Sedona Hummingbird Festival: Celebrating its Hummingbird population, the Sedona Hummingbird festivals, the city offers bird-watching and entertaining presentations on the birds every July end.
- 4th of July Concert and Laser Show: Held at Sedona Performing Arts Centre, the event is perfect to celebrate the 4th of July with good music and a spectacular.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Sedona
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Sedona
Save 4%Ultimate Grand Canyon Day Trip from Flagstaff or Sedona280 Reviews
Duration: 11 Hrs
Our most diverse Grand Canyon tour, the Explorer, blends remarkable ruins, dramatic lava fields, majestic volcanoes and the m...
Save 8%Grand Canyon South Rim Day Trip from Sedona155 Reviews
Duration: 11 Hrs
You get to choose how you see the Grand Canyon South Rim on this breathtaking tour from Sedona. Perhaps you'd like to see the...
Save 7%Grand Canyon Railway Adventure Package195 Reviews
Duration: 8 Hrs
Step aboard the Grand Canyon Railway for a trip to the majestic Grand Canyon you'll never forget. Feel the rumble of a vintag...
Save 4%Full Day: Grand Canyon Complete Tour from Sedona or Flagstaff17 Reviews
Duration: 12 Hrs
This is truly the most complete Grand Canyon day trip available anywhere! In addition to magnificent Grand Canyon overlooks, ...