How to Reach Sedona
- By Air: The Sedona Airport is close to the city eventhough the smallest. The nearest major airport, Phoenix is however preferred more.
- By Car: Driving to Sedona is preferred if you are travelling from Phoenix (90 minutes ride) and from Flagstaff. Sedona has highway connectivity all the nearby cities and towns and the Village of Oak Creek is located 7 miles away from the red city.
- Rent a Bike or Car: Sedona is best explored by a rented Bike or Car. This makes it easier to access the outskirts and the beautiful mountainous terrain that it is so popular for.
- By Walking: Walking is preferred as Sedona is a pretty small town.
- By Tourist shuttles: ArizonaShuttles that connect the town is the best way to explore Sedona without renting a bike or car.
|Cottonwood to Sedona||28.19 km||28 mins|
|Fountain hills to Sedona||52.25 km||52 mins|
|Scottsdale to Sedona||59.76 km||59 mins|
|Mesa to Sedona||60.54 km||1 hour 59 mins|
|Tempe to Sedona||62.92 km||1 hour 2 mins|
|Grand canyon village to Sedona||64.79 km||1 hour 4 mins|
|Chandler to Sedona||65.15 km||1 hour 5 mins|
|Queen creek to Sedona||68.07 km||1 hour 8 mins|
|Phoenix to Sedona||68.69 km||1 hour 8 mins|
|Glendale to Sedona||72.79 km||1 hour 12 mins|