How to Reach Sedona - The Easiest Way to Reach Sedona
- By Air: The Sedona Airport is close to the city eventhough the smallest. The nearest major airport, Phoenix is however preferred more.
- By Car: Driving to Sedona is preferred if you are travelling from Phoenix (90 minutes ride) and from Flagstaff. Sedona has highway connectivity all the nearby cities and towns and the Village of Oak Creek is located 7 miles away from the red city.
- Rent a Bike or Car: Sedona is best explored by a rented Bike or Car. This makes it easier to access the outskirts and the beautiful mountainous terrain that it is so popular for.
- By Walking: Walking is preferred as Sedona is a pretty small town.
- By Tourist shuttles: ArizonaShuttles that connect the town is the best way to explore Sedona without renting a bike or car.
Are you looking for a Sedona travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Sedona
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Sedona. The most preferred mode of transport in Sedona is Car.
Average distance: 24.14 km Average time: 24 min
Car 100%Driving 24 min Overall average time for 24.14 kms 24 min
How to Reach Sedona from Nearby Cities
|Cottonwood to Sedona||28.19 km||28 mins|
|Glendale to Sedona||72.79 km||1 hour 12 mins|
|Tempe to Sedona||148.8 km||1 hour 50 mins|
|Mesa to Sedona||175.38 km||2 hours 57 mins|
|Phoenix to Sedona||187.49 km||2 hours 21 mins|
|Grand Canyon Village to Sedona||212.58 km||3 hours 40 mins|
|Scottsdale to Sedona||217.02 km||2 hours 51 mins|
- How to reach Flagstaff
- How to reach Ash Fork
- How to reach Grand Canyon National Park
- How to reach Phoenix
- How to reach Chandler Heights
- How to reach Wenden
- How to reach Page
- How to reach Oatman
- How to reach Vanderwagen
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Los Angeles
- How to reach New York City
- How to reach Chicago
- How to reach Las Vegas
- How to reach San Francisco