Star Gazing at Sedona is the perfect way to end your trip over a star lit sky while you observe galaxies in the night sky. The observatory is perfect for children of all ages and on a starry night the view is to envy!
A must if you want to explore a new galaxy along with a new place in the universe.
- They do not take reservations between July 12 and August 14, 2015 due to monsoon season. During this period about 80 percent of nights are cloudy.
- Payment can be made using Paypal or by checking out as a guest with a credit card. Prepayment is required.
- Please do not make a reservation for the same day. You must call the place for same day reservations
- The place does not accept reservations after 6 pm on the day of the tour.
- Payments are 100 percent refundable if you cancel within 24.
- Reservations can be made only through our website.
- $60 per adult
- $50 per adult for groups of 5 or more booking together
- $35 per child (6-12 years old)
- $600 Private tour of 2 hours for up to 12 people
- Prices include tax
- 8:00 PM – September through May
- 8:30 PM – June, July and August
- Timings may change for every year.
- Rent a Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Sedona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sedona and book an accommodation of your choice.
79.84% of people who visit Sedona include Star Gazing At Sedona in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
26.88% of people start their Star Gazing At Sedona visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Star Gazing At Sedona
93.85% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Star Gazing At Sedona