Are you looking for what to do in Sedona?
PLACES TO SEE
Sedona is a hotspot for sightseeing all things nature- from the beautiful red rock formations to the authentic cultural centres.
- Cathedral Rock:The most famous red sandstone formation in Sedona, the hike to the Cathedral rock is as much as an experience as the final stop. The name is given due to the rock’s resemblance to a Cathedral!
- Devil’s Bridge Trail: A must when you visit Sedona, the Devil’s Bridge Trail is perfect to let the adrenaline junkie out. The name is given to liner stone formations balanced on either side. The linear body forms the bridge- a rare erosional feature!
- Soldier’s Pass Trail: A beautiful trail that includes the ‘Seven Sacred Pools’ and ‘Devil’s Kitchen’- an array of sinkholes formed over time.
THINGS TO DO
Sedona is the perfect destination for adventure seekers. Read to know the most popular things to do in Sedona.
- Hiking through Sedona: Sedona is a hiking paradise. Take your time to hike through its beautiful rock formations- a must for geology buffs and a necessity for globe explorers.
- Biking through Sedona: Dusty roads, beautiful red terrain and mind-blowing sunsets and sunrises. Bike through Sedona to really breathe in the beauty of the place.
- Camping at RV Camp: For RV lovers, Sedona is the perfect trip. Make pit-stops at its many landmarks as you travel with your home.
- Thlaqueplaque Arts and Crafts Village: Shop at this ethnic shop if you want to buy souvenirs or simply want to grab a bite.
Below we have a list of things to do in Sedona and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Sedona getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Sedona with confidence.