Dolauer Heide4 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Deutlebener Dorfstraße 1, 06198, Germany, Halle Map
- Tags: Outdoors, Forest, Family And Kids
A lovely forest area featuring some cute characteristics of the German locals, the Dolauer Heide is this rich forest area. Sprawling across an area of 740 hectares, this attraction makes up for the largest conservation area in the area. The forest extends out in the district areas of the region adding to the charm of places such as Dölau, Lettin and Heide-Nord among more. This place is perfect for strolls and hikes for all the outdoor enthusiasts out there. There are some really quaint eateries too, around this place.
More about Halle
Create a customized plan for your visit using the Halle trip planner. You can use ready templates or start from scratch for the same.
Book perfect hotels in Halle like Gasthof Bad Hopfenberg, Hotel Restaurant EiscafÃÃÃÃ‚‚ƒÂ© Luigi Pirandello and Apartment Am Anker.
Generate executable plans on your own or book the top rated Halle vacation packages for your visit. Read more on how to reach Halle.
How to Reach Dolauer Heide
- Halle-Neustadt Train Station
- Zscherbener Straße Train Station; trains: Halle(Saale)Hbf -- Halle-Nietleben, S7
- Dolauer Heide Address: Deutlebener Dorfstraße 1, 06198, Germany, Halle
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
44.44% of people who visit Halle include Dolauer Heide in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
50% of people start their Dolauer Heide visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Dolauer Heide
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dolauer Heide
People normally club together Zoologischer Garten and Jöhring Grabmale while planning their visit to Dolauer Heide.