Seeheim-Jugenheim is a municipality in the Darmstadt-Dieburg district in Hesse, Germany. It has a population of approximately 17,000. Seeheim-Jugenheim consists of seven villages:
* Balkhausen (population 693)
* Jugenheim (population 4,448)
* Malchen (population 1,004)
* Ober-Beerbach (population 1,269)
* Seeheim (population 9,060)
* Steigerts (population 81)
* Stettbach (population 144) The municipality was formed on January 1, 1977 through the unification of the previously separate municipalities of Seeheim and Jugenheim. Until January 1, 1978 the municipality was known as Seeheim; after that it became known as Seeheim-Jugenheim. It is famous for its mountain bike trails to the nearby mountain Melibokus. Seeheim-Jugenheim has been home to several notable residents throughout history, including Tsar Nicholas II of Russia as well as writers Georg Kaiser and Helene Christaller. Further it has been an ancient Jewish Community. Industrial and commercial activity in Seeheim-Jugenheim is close to nonexistent; thus, most of its residents work in the nearby cities of Darmstadt, Frankfurt or Heidelberg. Wikipedia
Unplug yourself and have a laid-back vacation at Seeheim-jugenheim, Germany. This city offers countless opportunities to click pictures for your travel journal. When planning a trip to Seeheim-jugenheim, make sure you visit its near-by prime city of Mainz. Mainz is bestowed with interesting set of attractions like The Main Tower, The Goethe House, Sachsenhausen. Also, to reach Seeheim-jugenheim, you'll have to take a flight to Mainz; so its not really a detour. And even if it is, the city is worth paying at least a quick visit. A holiday in Seeheim-jugenheim can generally be of 1-2 days.
Don't just take a trip, let the trip take you! Have a enjoyable time at Seeheim-jugenheim.
Explore the best travel planner for your visit to Seeheim-jugenheim and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!