Events and Festivals in Segovia
- Folk Segovia: This vibrant and joyous festival usually takes place in the last week of June. It includes outdoor dance and street performances to the beats of folk music.
- Titirimundi Puppet Festival: A weeklong event and generally celebrated in May, this one has puppet shows organized across different venues in the city.
Trip plans for Segovia
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Segovia
Segovia Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Segovia
Save 7%Hot-Air Balloon Ride over Segovia with Optional Transport from MadridNew on TripHobo
Duration: 4 Hrs
See the sun rise around you on an exciting hot-air balloon ride over one of Spains gorgeous medieval cities: Segovia! T...
Cathedral of Segovia Admission TicketNew on TripHobo
Segovia Cathedral is the last Gothic cathedral to be built in Spain. Fronting the historic Plaza Mayor in Segovia, it stands ...Book Now
Save 7%Private Walking Tour of SegoviaNew on TripHobo
Duration: 3 Hrs
Enjoy with your private official tour guide a complete and exhaustive visit of Segovia. See attractions like its roman aquedu...
Save 66%SEGWAY TOUR REAL SITIO DE SAN ILDEFONSO (SEGOVIA)New on TripHobo
Duration: 2 Hrs
Our segovian segway tour takes place at the Real Sitio de San Ildefonso, 99 km from Madrid and 13 km from Segovia city. It is...
- Events & Festivals in Madrid
- Events & Festivals in Toledo
- Events & Festivals in Burgos
- Events & Festivals in Salamanca
- Events & Festivals in Logrono
- Events & Festivals in Veguillas De La Sierra
- Events & Festivals in Torrelavega
- Events & Festivals in Santillana Del Mar
- Events & Festivals in El Astillero
- Events & Festivals in Barcelona
- Events & Festivals in Seville
- Events & Festivals in Malaga
- Events & Festivals in Jerez
- Events & Festivals in Santiago De Compostela
- Events & Festivals in Zaragoza