How to Reach Segovia - The Easiest Way to Reach Segovia
- By Air: The nearest airport to Segovia is at Madrid (approximately 87 kilometres). From Madrid, regular busses (one every hour) leave from the Moncloa bus station for Segovia. Other close by airports are at Valladolid (approximately 125 kilometres) and Salamanca (approximately 164 kilometres).
- By Train: Segovia is connected to the city of Madrid by train.
- By Road: Segovia is connected to Madrid via the A6 motorway. If you are travelling from Avila, then A51 connects the city to Segovia.
- By Bus: Busses run in a loop around the city. However, the frequency is low and the bus stops are far apart.
- On Foot: The best way to explore the city is on foot.
- By Taxi: Taxis are available but are relatively costly.
Are you looking for a Segovia travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Segovia from Nearby Cities
|Madrid to Segovia||73.66 km||1 hour 13 mins|
|Getafe to Segovia||82.28 km||1 hour 22 mins|
|Toledo to Segovia||120.08 km||2 hours 22 mins|
|Salamanca to Segovia||236.57 km||3 hours 56 mins|
|Jun to Segovia||416.74 km||6 hours 56 mins|
|Valencia to Segovia||445.89 km||7 hours 25 mins|
|Barcelona to Segovia||699.9 km||11 hours 39 mins|
|Woking to Segovia||1217.29 km||20 hours 17 mins|
|Notting hill gate to Segovia||1251.14 km||20 hours 51 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Segovia