How to Reach Segovia - The Easiest Way to Reach Segovia
- By Air: The nearest airport to Segovia is at Madrid (approximately 87 kilometres). From Madrid, regular busses (one every hour) leave from the Moncloa bus station for Segovia. Other close by airports are at Valladolid (approximately 125 kilometres) and Salamanca (approximately 164 kilometres).
- By Train: Segovia is connected to the city of Madrid by train.
- By Road: Segovia is connected to Madrid via the A6 motorway. If you are travelling from Avila, then A51 connects the city to Segovia.
- By Bus: Busses run in a loop around the city. However, the frequency is low and the bus stops are far apart.
- On Foot: The best way to explore the city is on foot.
- By Taxi: Taxis are available but are relatively costly.
Are you looking for a Segovia travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Cities Near Segovia
- How to reach Madrid
- How to reach Toledo
- How to reach Burgos
- How to reach Salamanca
- How to reach Logrono
- How to reach Veguillas De La Sierra
- How to reach Torrelavega
- How to reach Santillana Del Mar
- How to reach El Astillero
- How to reach Barcelona
- How to reach Seville
- How to reach Malaga
- How to reach Jerez
- How to reach Santiago De Compostela
- How to reach Zaragoza