Situated near the Alcazar, Real Casa de la Moneda is an old industrial building. It was built during the 16th century and operated as a Royal Mint between 1586 and 1869. The hydraulic machinery can still be found with the building. Converted into a museum, the building was awarded World Heritage designation by UNESCO.
Entrance Ticket Details For Real Casa De La Moneda
- Adults: €3
- Guided tours: €4
- Entry is free for children under five years.
- Free entry on Wednesdays.
How to Reach Real Casa De La Moneda
- Walking distance from the city centre.
- El Ingenio Chico restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Segovia before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Segovia and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Real Casa De La Moneda Address: Calle la Moneda, s/n, 40003 Segovia, Spain
- Real Casa De La Moneda Contact Number: +34-921475109
- Real Casa De La Moneda Timing: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Real Casa De La Moneda Price: 3 EUR
- Best time to visit Real Casa De La Moneda(preferred time): 10:00 am - 06:30 pm
- Time required to visit Real Casa De La Moneda: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
64.47% of people who visit Segovia include Real Casa De La Moneda in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
40.45% of people start their Real Casa De La Moneda visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Real Casa De La Moneda
60.67% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Real Casa De La Moneda
People normally club together Iglesia De San Andres and Alcazar Of Segovia while planning their visit to Real Casa De La Moneda.