San Ildefonso O La GranjaCurrently Open
- Address: Plaza Espana, 15, 40100 La Granja de S. Ildefonso, Segovia, Spain
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-921470019
- Ticket Price: 9 EUR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Palace, Family And Kids, Architecture , Exhibition
The San Ildefonso o La Granja or the Royal Palace of La Granja de San Ildefonso is an 18th century palace situated around 12 kilometres from the city of Segovia. The palace used to be the summer residence of the kings of Spain. With baroque style architecture and beautiful and visually stunning interiors, the palace has now been converted into a museum. On display are royal items- from crockery and silverware to armoury to furniture to clothing.
Entrance Ticket Details For San Ildefonso O La Granja
- Adults: €9, Guide: €4, Audio Guide: €4, Fountains: €4.
- Seniors (65+, citizens of European Union or Latin American countires), children (5-16), Students upto 25 (ID Card required): €4
- Baths of Diana evening water show: €4
How to Reach San Ildefonso O La Granja
- Bus stop near the palace on Segovia-San Ildefonso line
- By car: Segovia-San Ildefonso: M-601 motorway
- La Chata
- Restaurant El Europeo
- Canonigos Restaurant
- La Chocolateria
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Segovia before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Segovia and book an accommodation of your choice.
60.76% of people who visit Segovia include San Ildefonso O La Granja in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
67.12% of people start their San Ildefonso O La Granja visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see San Ildefonso O La Granja
92.22% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting San Ildefonso O La Granja