Ancient City Of EphesusCurrently Open [Closes at 07:00 pm]
- Address: Adnan Menderes Bul, Selcuk 35920, Turkey
- Timings: 08:30 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 30 TRY
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Library, Ancient Ruin, Historical Site, Theatre, Family And Kids
Ancient City Of Ephesus - Review
Take a tour into the world spanning 2000 year back! Yes, that’s how the city of Ephesus is described. A visit to this ancient city let you feel the lifestyle that used to exists during the glorious days of Greece and Rome. The journey usually starts from the southern entrance called Magnesia Gate. Start walking down the hill and you will get to see some of the marvelous remaining of this splendid city. Usually guided tours are available to visit the city and to understand the history of the city.
Things To See - Great Theatre, Harbor Street, Marble Way, Brothel, Library of Celsus and Curetes Way.
Your visit to Selcuk is incomplete unless you visit this ancient city.
Ancient City Of Ephesus Information
- It is best to visit the place during early mornings before the afternoon sets to avoid scorching heat of the sun.
- Ask the local tour for the schedule of guided visits.
Ancient City Of Ephesus Ticket Prices
- Extra TL 15 if you want to see the mosaic of the Terrace House.
- Guided tour prices vary according to the tour companies.
How To reach Ancient City Of Ephesus by Public Transport
- By car
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Selcuk before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Selcuk and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Ancient City Of Ephesus
95% of people who visit Selcuk include Ancient City Of Ephesus in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
56.91% of people start their Ancient City Of Ephesus visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Ancient City Of Ephesus
82.88% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ancient City Of Ephesus
Ancient City Of Ephesus Trips
1 View12 Days 11 Nights12 Day Trip to Istanbul, Pamukkale, Izmir, Kusadasi from YanbuBy: Guest UserCity: Istanbul, Pamukkale, Izmir, Kusadasi