- Address: Selcuk, Turkey
- Timings: 08:30 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Historical Site, Statue, Family And Kids
Located within the famous city of Ephesus, this colonnade located on the corner of the famous Curetes street of the city with the Marble Street was popularly known as Brothel. The place was given this name because during excavation a statue of Priapus was uncovered from this site. This statue can now be seen in the Ephesus museum. This site used to have two entrances, one from the Marble Street and another from the Curetes Street.
Things To See:
- The reception area with colored mosaic describing different seasons of the year.
- The chamber next to the bath with elliptical pool.
- The mosaic floor of the pool with pictures depicting three women enjoying drink and food, a waitress, a mouse and a cat nibbling crumbs.
Entrance Ticket Details For Brothel
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Brothel
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Selcuk before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Selcuk and book an accommodation of your choice.
51.06% of people who visit Selcuk include Brothel in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
54.55% of people start their Brothel visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Brothel
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Brothel