Ephesus MuseumCurrently Open [Closes at 06:30 pm]
- Address: Agora Carsisi, Selcuk, Turkey
- Timings: 08:30 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +90-2328926010
- Ticket Price: 10 TRY
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Fountain, Tomb
Ephesus Museum - Review
Visit this museum to see some of the unique and remarkable archeological treasures that were discovered while excavating Ephesus and Claros. It is said to be the most significant local museum of Turkey. The entire museum is divided into many sections:
- Hall of the Terrace Houses Findings
- Hall of the Fountain Findings
- Hall of the New and Small Findings
- Great Courtyard
- Hall of the Tomb Findings
- Hall of Artemis Ephesia
- Hall of the Imperial Cult
- Small Courtyard
Ephesus Museum Information
- You can visit the place during morning hours according to the opening times.
- The museum is opened all the year around.
How To reach Ephesus Museum by Public Transport
- By car
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Selcuk before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Selcuk and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Ephesus Museum
95% of people who visit Selcuk include Ephesus Museum in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
27.16% of people start their Ephesus Museum visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Ephesus Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ephesus Museum
Ephesus Museum Trips
1 View16 Days 15 Nights16 Day Trip to Istanbul, Pamukkale, Kusadasi, Konya, Göreme from MuscatBy: Guest UserCity: Istanbul, Pamukkale, Kusadasi, Konya, Goreme