Visit this museum to see some of the unique and remarkable archeological treasures that were discovered while excavating Ephesus and Claros. It is said to be the most significant local museum of Turkey. The entire museum is divided into many sections:
- Hall of the Terrace Houses Findings
- Hall of the Fountain Findings
- Hall of the New and Small Findings
- Great Courtyard
- Hall of the Tomb Findings
- Hall of Artemis Ephesia
- Hall of the Imperial Cult
- Small Courtyard
Ephesus Museum Travel Tips
- You can visit the place during morning hours according to the opening times.
- The museum is opened all the year around.
How to Reach Ephesus Museum
- By car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Selcuk before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Selcuk and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Selcuk include Ephesus Museum in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
27.16% of people start their Ephesus Museum visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Ephesus Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ephesus Museum