Ephesus Museum, Selcuk
Ephesus Museum, Selcuk - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Agora Carsisi, Selcuk, Turkey
Ticket Price: 10 TRY
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 08:30 am - 06:30 pm Details
Added 4.4K times in trip plans
Museum, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Fountain, Tomb
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Ephesus Museum, Selcuk
Visit this museum to see some of the unique and remarkable archeological treasures that were discovered while excavating Ephesus and Claros. It is said to be the most significant local museum of Turkey. The entire museum is divided into many sections:
- Hall of the Terrace Houses Findings
- Hall of the Fountain Findings
- Hall of the New and Small Findings
- Great Courtyard
- Hall of the Tomb Findings
- Hall of Artemis Ephesia
- Hall of the Imperial Cult
- Small Courtyard
Ephesus Museum Information
- You can visit the place during morning hours according to the opening times.
- The museum is opened all the year around.
How To reach Ephesus Museum by Public Transport
- By car
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Selcuk before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Selcuk and book an accommodation of your choice.