Are you looking for what to do in Selcuk?
PLACES TO SEE
- Ancient City of Ephesus: If you are wondering what to see in Selcuk, Turkey, take a tour into the world dating 2000 years back, popularly known as Ephesus. A visit to this ancient city let you experience the lifestyle that used to exist during the glorious days of Greece and Rome.
- Library of Celsus: One of the ancient and beautifully structured libraries in the history of world, located in Ephesus is Celsus Library or Library of Celsus. Build in 117 AD, the magnificent library was a monumental tomb of Gaius Julius, CelsusPolemaenus.
- Ephesus Museum: It is one of the popular tourist attractions of Selcuk and considered as a unique and remarkable archeological treasure. It was discovered while excavating Ephesus and Claros and is said to be the most significant local museum of Turkey.
- Crisler Library: Are you keen to know more about Selcuk? If yes, make sure you visit Crisler Library. The library has information and document related to the history of Ephesus city and also related to classical, biblical and Islamic history.
- Sirince Village: When it comes to things to do in Selcuk, Sirince village is one such destination that can be considered for such activity. It is a beautiful picturesque old village of Turkey, built in 19th century or earlier than that.
Below we have a list of things to do in Selcuk and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Selcuk getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Selcuk with confidence.