Events and Festivals in Selfoss, Iceland
Events and Festivals in Selfoss
Most of the festivals in Selfoss occur in summers when the weather is quite warm and pleasant.
- Summer in Selfoss: This festival is held each year in early August and has a lot of musicians, magicians, performers, local stalls and a fireworks show. The town people decorate their gardens with ribbons and within the festival a bigger national level event takes place usually.
- BBQ Festival Kotelettan: The BBQ festival usually occurs from 12th to 14th June and isn’t only about barbecuing meat. There are lots of musical performances and other merrymaking in the fest.
Trip plans for Selfoss
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Selfoss
Events & Festivals in Top Cities in Iceland
- Events & Festivals in Vik
- Events & Festivals in Grindavik
- Events & Festivals in Reykjavik
- Events & Festivals in Fludir
- Events & Festivals in Hveragerði
- Events & Festivals in Hagi