How to Reach Selfoss, Iceland
The Easiest Way to Reach Selfoss
- By Air: The Keflavik International Airport in Reykjavik is 79kms away from Sefloss and flights to Iceland from almost all major cities like London, New York, Paris and others fly regularly. Copenhagen to Keflavik airport is the busiest route. Reykjavik is 50kms from the airport and accessible only by road.
- By Bus: Selfoss is based on the Ring Road and is well connected by roads to Reykjavik and other south coastal towns. A lot of buses run from Reykjavik to Selfoss daily. Also a lot of Golden Circle buses run through Selfoss.
- By Car: One can also book a taxi or rent a car from Reykjavik city and drive down to Selfoss.
- By Bus: There are not many local Selfoss transport buses but inter-city buses have lots of stops within the city. But usually you’ll have to wait for a long time before one shows up.
- By Taxi: Local taxi companies are available which provide cab facilities to people.
- By Foot: The easiest and most preferable way of getting around is by walking. Distances aren’t too much and can be reached on foot easily.
Are you looking for a Selfoss travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Selfoss from Nearby Cities
|Reykjavik to Selfoss||52.53 km||52 mins|
|Hella to Selfoss||67.64 km||1 hour 7 mins|
|Mosfellsbær to Selfoss||83.53 km||1 hour 23 mins|
|Kopavogur to Selfoss||102.15 km||1 hour 42 mins|
|Grindavik to Selfoss||110.61 km||3 hours 18 mins|
|Hólar to Selfoss||281.69 km||4 hours 41 mins|
|Akureyri to Selfoss||370.86 km||6 hours 10 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Selfoss
- How to reach Hveragerði
- How to reach Fludir
- How to reach Reykjavik
- How to reach Grindavik
- How to reach Vik
- How to reach Grundarfjordur
- How to reach Silfrastadhir
- How to reach Blönduós
- How to reach Hagi
- How to reach Ásólfsskáli
- How to reach Garpsdalur
- How to reach Laugarás
- How to reach Kúvíkur
- How to reach Keflavík
- How to reach Höfn