How to Reach Selfoss
- By Air: The Keflavik International Airport in Reykjavik is 79kms away from Sefloss and flights to Iceland from almost all major cities like London, New York, Paris and others fly regularly. Copenhagen to Keflavik airport is the busiest route. Reykjavik is 50kms from the airport and accessible only by road.
- By Bus: Selfoss is based on the Ring Road and is well connected by roads to Reykjavik and other south coastal towns. A lot of buses run from Reykjavik to Selfoss daily. Also a lot of Golden Circle buses run through Selfoss.
- By Car: One can also book a taxi or rent a car from Reykjavik city and drive down to Selfoss.
- By Bus: There are not many local Selfoss transport buses but inter-city buses have lots of stops within the city. But usually you’ll have to wait for a long time before one shows up.
- By Taxi: Local taxi companies are available which provide cab facilities to people.
- By Foot: The easiest and most preferable way of getting around is by walking. Distances aren’t too much and can be reached on foot easily.