Selfosskirkja1305 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Kirkjuvegur, 800 Selfoss, Iceland Map
- Phone: +354-4822175
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
The Selfosskirkja is an almost 60 year old church and the only one in Selfoss city. It is a quaint little building with a charming view and the river Olfusa running just next to it. Just sitting in the premises next to the river gives a sense of calmness and a feeling of serenity that can’t be just expressed in words. The architecture inside is also simple yet beautiful which makes sitting in the church quite a peaceful and spiritual experience.
Selfosskirkja Travel Tips
- Wear conservative clothing.
- Maintain peace in the premises.
How to Reach Selfosskirkja
- By renting a car or taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Selfoss before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Selfoss and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Selfosskirkja Address: Kirkjuvegur, 800 Selfoss, Iceland
- Selfosskirkja Contact Number: +354-4822175
- Time required to visit Selfosskirkja: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
89.69% of people who visit Selfoss include Selfosskirkja in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
28.76% of people start their Selfosskirkja visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Selfosskirkja
93.6% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Selfosskirkja
People normally club together Nesjavallavirkjun and Fjorubordid Restaurant while planning their visit to Selfosskirkja.