About Grand Theater, East Greenville
Overview of Grand Theater
Home to Grand Theater is the city of East Greenville in the country of United States. Grand Theater is not generally crowded with tourists and visitors.
More about East Greenville
To personalise your visit to the city, you can use an all-inclusive East Greenville trip planner for the same that will give detailed information about visiting the city.
Add comfortable hotels to your plan, choose from the recommended hotels in East Greenville like Executive Inn Coopersburg, Quality Inn & Suites Quakertown and The Globe Inn.
Share your experience - Rate Grand Theater, East Greenville
Reasonably priced movies $5 regular adult admission and $3 adult matinee. $1.50-2 for a soda. And 1 preview without a half hour of commercials. My preferred theater if they're playing something I want to see. As far as areas for improvement, the concession line goes slowly enough that you could still be in line by the time the movie starts and you have to wait outside until the doors open.
We LOVE this movie theater! Very cheap prices with an old time feel (upgraded sound and picture though). The balcony is by far our favorite spot. Awesome friendly staff as well. Great family spot.
The best movie experience around. This movie theatre was remodeled and updated with great digital sound and picture, but still has that old classic movie theater experience. The movies are only 5 dollars. The concession stand is inexpensive. And the staff are awesome. The owner ed is a great guy. This movie theater gets exclusive premiere opening movies like a regular movie theater. Of course, they can only show one movie. Check them out on Facebook.
Price of the tickets is great. The sound and video quality is very good. Very cool theater. Affordable night with the family.
There is no netter place to watch first run movies. Prices are so inexpensive, theater is set in around the 1930's era. For families, this is so perfect and just lie in the ole days, you can afford to take your family to the movies. Check it out!!
- Other Attractions
- Whidbey Island Distillery
- Clinton Terminal
- 2415 Sunlight Beach Rd
- Blue Fox Drive-In Theatre
- Island Greens Golf
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Hotels Near Bayview: Bayview At Casey's: Howard Rd Near Sr 525
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Mukilteo Station
- Luxury Hotels Near Whidbey Island City Center
- Cheap Hotels Near Ebey's Landing National Historical Reserve
- Budget Hotels Near Whidbey Island Distillery
- Budget Hotels Near Naval Air Station Whidbey Island
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Clinton Terminal
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near 2415 Sunlight Beach Rd
- Luxury Hotels Near Blue Fox Drive-In Theatre
- Cheap Hotels Near Island Greens Golf
- City Tripplans
- 4 Days Trip to east greenville
- 1 Day Trip to east greenville
- 3 Days Trip to east greenville
- 2 Days Trip to east greenville