Events and Festivals in Sendai-shi
- May: Sendai Aoba Festival celebrates springtime with floats and samurai drum processions.
- August: Sendai TanabataMatsuri: long handcrafted streamers and paper decorations dress the city in this star festival. Traditional stage performances, music, dance draw two million revellers.
- October: Michinoku YOSAKOI Festival: contemporary dance interpretations of traditional Tohoku music, with 8000 performers and almost a million spectators. Not to be missed on your vacation travel itinerary planner.
- December: Pageant of Starlights – for a whole month, the trees are all illuminated beautifully with Christmas lights, especially the Jozenji-dori avenue.
Trip plans for Sendai-shi
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Sendai-shi
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Sendai-shi
- Events & Festivals in Kurokawa District
- Events & Festivals in Osaki
- Events & Festivals in Shinjo
- Events & Festivals in Inawashiro
- Events & Festivals in Koriyama
- Events & Festivals in Waga District