Jozenji-dori AvenueCurrently Open
- Address: Jozenji Dori, Aoba-ku, Sendai-shi, Miyagi-ken, Japan
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Streets
About Jozenji-dori Avenue, Sendai-shi
This street alone could qualify Sendai for its title 'City of Trees'. A beautiful 700 metre pathway stretching from Nishi Park to Kotodai Park runs down a shopping street, flanked on either side by twin lines of the majestic zelkova trees. The street runs east to west, marked at intervals by beautiful and elegant sculptures by various artists, including Emilio Greco. This is the city's favourite event location - the Jozenji Streetjazz Festival in autumn and the Pageant of Starlight in winter are particularly famous. Outside of the boulevard runs a moderately upscale shopping street, complete with eateries and cafes.
How To reach Jozenji-dori Avenue by Public Transport
- Loople Sendai from JR Sendai Station, stop L32 stop at Jozenji-dori Ave./Sendai City Hall.
- Municipal Subway Nanboku Line stop Kotodai-koen Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Sendai-shi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sendai-shi and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Jozenji-dori Avenue
95% of people who visit Sendai-shi include Jozenji-dori Avenue in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
35.27% of people start their Jozenji-dori Avenue visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Jozenji-dori Avenue
92.84% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jozenji-dori Avenue
Jozenji-dori Avenue Map
Jozenji-dori Avenue, Sendai-shi Reviews
All QuestionsJozenji-dori avenue
- Eleele Baptist Church
- Episcopal Church On West Kauai
- Kauai Sea Tours
- Holo Holo Charters
- Captain Andy's Sailing Adventures
- Port Allen Small Boat Harbor
- King's Chapel Eleele
- Bubbles Below Scuba Charters
- Kauai Charter Sportfishing
- Glass Beach
- Queensbath Princeville Kauai
- Kauai Charter Sport Fishing
- Actors - Ames Community Theater
- Wakefield Woods
- The Space For Ames