Kotodai Park113 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Japan, Yubinbango980-0014 Miyagi Prefecture, Sendai, Aoba-ku Honcho 3-9, Sendai-shi Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +81-222257211
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Statue, Family And Kids, Fountain, Picnic Spot, Festival
This park is practically a botanical garden. Lush with zelkova and gingko trees, carpeted with green grass and flowering gardens, the paths of this park take you have botanical information plaques - deodar cedars, cherry trees, azaleas and Japanese clovers - which really help immerse you into the atmosphere. In weekdays, you'll find people come out here for a lunch break, and in weekends, the families pop out for picnics. The park doubles as an event plaza and a music venue too, in the pretty fountain area. The Sendai Aoba Festival and JozenjiStreetjazz Festival are both held here. Oh, and check out the cool statues.
Kotodai Park Travel Tips
- Don't feed the pigeons.
How to Reach Kotodai Park
- Connected by the Loople Bus
- Namboku Line stop Kotodaikoen Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sendai-shi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sendai-shi and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Kotodai Park Address: Japan, Yubinbango980-0014 Miyagi Prefecture, Sendai, Aoba-ku Honcho 3-9, Sendai-shi
- Kotodai Park Contact Number: +81-222257211
- Kotodai Park Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Kotodai Park(preferred time): 07:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Kotodai Park: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
24.73% of people who visit Sendai-shi include Kotodai Park in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
33.33% of people start their Kotodai Park visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Kotodai Park
89.47% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kotodai Park
People normally club together Aer and Sendai Mediatheque while planning their visit to Kotodai Park.