Adventure Cove Waterpark7651 Votes Currently Open
It is an adventurous aquatic park promising unlimited fun in water. Feel the excitement as your heart starts beating fast when you zoom down waterslides like South Asia’s first hydro magnetic coaster. To give your heart a bit of rest, get into the Bluewater Bay wave pool or grab a tube and let yourself flow with the slow waves of Adventure River. Don’t miss snorkeling with colorful fishes in the river. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Sentosa Itinerary 3 Days.
Adventure Cove Waterpark Travel Tips
- Adventure express valid for Rainbow Reef and Riptide Rocket only.
- Foods and drinks are not allowed within the park.
- Towels provided to the visitors are required to be returned.
Entrance Ticket Details For Adventure Cove Waterpark
- Children (4 -12 years) - $28
- Senior (60 and above) – $28.
- Dolphin Discovery - $62 (with One-day Pass), Child/Senior: S$60(with one day pass)
- Adventure Express – Non peak – $10 per person.
- Adventure Express - Peak – $20 per person.
How to Reach Adventure Cove Waterpark
- By Bus – Alight at RWS 8 bus stop outside the Forum.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sentosa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sentosa and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Sentosa include Adventure Cove Waterpark in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
57.33% of people start their Adventure Cove Waterpark visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Adventure Cove Waterpark
94.12% of people prefer walking in order to reach Adventure Cove Waterpark