Get to meet and see dolphins at the famous Dolphin Island for a mesmerizing experience with these lovely sea creatures. A session at this island means that you can interact with these mammals, learn about them and discover more about dolphins through “engagement learning”. There are experts as well as trainers who will help you getting close to these creatures. You can also get to know about their habitats, diets, anatomies and migration patterns.
Dolphin Island Travel Tips
- Children below 12 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult participant 21 years old and above.
Entrance Ticket Details For Dolphin Island
- Adult: S$68.00
- Child(4 -12 yrs): S$58.00
- Senior(60 years old & above): S$58.00
- Adult: S$98
- Child(4 -12 yrs): S$88
- Senior(60 years old & above): S$88
There are a number of other programs available, please check the official website for detailed ticket prices.
Dolphin Island Hours
- Open on all days of the week.
- Interaction programmes are subject to change.
- Operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice. Check the official website for the update.
How to Reach Dolphin Island
- By Light Rail Station: Port of Lost Wonder.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sentosa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sentosa and book an accommodation of your choice.
2.5% of people who visit Sentosa include Dolphin Island in their plan
95% of people start their Dolphin Island visit around 10 AM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Dolphin Island
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dolphin Island
Dolphin Island Reviews & Ratings
With the price of $68.00 ,how long the can swim with dolphin and do you need the booking with credit card and or advance booking.Thank youAnswer Report Abuse
The session is for around 30 minutes. For advance booking credit card is required.Report Abuse