How to Reach Sentosa
- By Air: Sentosa lies around 500 meters off the coast of Singapore and there are a variety of combination tickets you can avail off that will take you to the island and back. The Changi International Airport which is located 20km from the main city center connects major countries to Singapore. A cable car can be used to reach Sentosa from Singapore.
The island is open 24 hours a day and the best way to get to Sentosa is through the monorail that runs every 5-8 minutes from 7 am till 11:45 pm.
- By Taxi: There are a variety of ways to get around Sentosa Island. The best part about the transportation here is that except for a taxi, everything else is free.
- By Bus: There are three buses that run to every attraction on the island.
- On Foot: For those of you heading to the beach, take the tram that run every 15 minutes.
- By Train: The Sentosa Express runs between the beaches and the Imbiah Station.