How to Reach Sentosa
How to reach Sentosa
- By Air: Sentosa lies around 500 meters off the coast of Singapore and there are a variety of combination tickets you can avail off that will take you to the island and back. The Changi International Airport which is located 20km from the main city center connects major countries to Singapore. A cable car can be used to reach Sentosa from Singapore.
The island is open 24 hours a day and the best way to get to Sentosa is through the monorail that runs every 5-8 minutes from 7 am till 11:45 pm.
- By Taxi: There are a variety of ways to get around Sentosa Island. The best part about the transportation here is that except for a taxi, everything else is free.
- By Bus: There are three buses that run to every attraction on the island.
- On Foot: For those of you heading to the beach, take the tram that run every 15 minutes.
- By Train: The Sentosa Express runs between the beaches and the Imbiah Station.
Modes of Transportation in Sentosa
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Sentosa. The most preferred mode of transport in Sentosa is Bus/Trolleybus.
Average distance: 16.59 km Average time: 45.99 min
Bus/Trolleybus 29.35%Bus 42.33 min Waiting 6.63 min Walking 5.52 min Driving 1.04 min Overall average time for 14.88 kms 55.52 min
Car 18.48%Driving 33.06 min Walking 2.35 min Waiting 0.29 min Overall average time for 22.47 kms 35.71 min
Motorbike 5.43%Motorbike 17.6 min Walking 2 min Overall average time for 13.4 kms 19.6 min
Tram/Streetcar 1.09%Tram 40 min Walking 15 min Waiting 5 min Overall average time for 20 kms 60 min
Train/Metro 27.17%Train 31.12 min Walking 8.52 min Waiting 8.12 min Bus 4.16 min Tram 1 min Overall average time for 16.56 kms 52.92 min
Walking 10.87%Walking 20.6 min Driving 8 min Train 5.9 min Waiting 2.4 min Bus 1 min Overall average time for 14.98 kms 37.9 min
Bike 2.17%Bike 17.5 min Overall average time for 4.5 kms 17.5 min
- Nearby Cities
- How To Reach Singapore