How to Reach Sentosa
- By Air: Sentosa lies around 500 meters off the coast of Singapore and there are a variety of combination tickets you can avail off that will take you to the island and back. The Changi International Airport which is located 20km from the main city center connects major countries to Singapore. A cable car can be used to reach Sentosa from Singapore.
The island is open 24 hours a day and the best way to get to Sentosa is through the monorail that runs every 5-8 minutes from 7 am till 11:45 pm.
- By Taxi: There are a variety of ways to get around Sentosa Island. The best part about the transportation here is that except for a taxi, everything else is free.
- By Bus: There are three buses that run to every attraction on the island.
- On Foot: For those of you heading to the beach, take the tram that run every 15 minutes.
- By Train: The Sentosa Express runs between the beaches and the Imbiah Station.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Sentosa. The most preferred mode of transport in Sentosa is Train/Metro.
Average distance: 15.53 km Average time: 42.17 min
Train/Metro 28.57%Train 31.64 min Walking 8.16 min Waiting 6.75 min Bus 4.32 min Tram 0.57 min Overall average time for 16.71 kms 51.43 min
Car 20.78%Driving 28.97 min Walking 1.59 min Waiting 0.16 min Overall average time for 19.97 kms 30.72 min
Motorbike 5.19%Motorbike 16.25 min Walking 1.25 min Overall average time for 13 kms 17.5 min
Tram/Streetcar 1.3%Tram 30 min Walking 10 min Bus 5 min Waiting 5 min Overall average time for 19 kms 50 min
Bus/Trolleybus 26.62%Bus 38.66 min Waiting 6.32 min Walking 6.24 min Train 1.46 min Driving 0.68 min Overall average time for 14.98 kms 53.37 min
Walking 12.34%Walking 18.16 min Driving 4.74 min Train 4.05 min Waiting 1.89 min Bus 1.37 min Other 0.79 min Bike 0.37 min Overall average time for 9.76 kms 31.37 min
Bike 1.95%Bike 16.67 min Walking 1.67 min Overall average time for 4 kms 18.33 min