Sea Aquarium, Sentosa
About Sea Aquarium, Sentosa
Sea Aquarium, Sentosa - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 8 Sentosa Gateway | Resorts World Sentosa, Sentosa Island 099958, Singapore
Ticket Price: 32 SGD
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
Added 167.7K times in trip plans
Observatory, Aquarium, Entertainment, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Discover breathtaking world lying below the sea at S.E.A Aquarium which is the world’s largest aquarium. Step into the aquarium and see the awe-inspiring marine world through large glass windows. Nearly 800 species like manta rays, goliath grouper and napoleon wrasse existing out there. You can almost touch 200 sharks from the sealed glass windows or take a peek into the reef community. Come and enjoy the blue world of SEA Aquarium.
Sea Aquarium Information
- The One-day pass does not include admission into Typhoon Theatre or Adventure Cove Waterpark.
- Operating times are subjected to change without prior notice.
- You can buy the tickets online.
- Last admission to the aquarium is 30 minutes before the closing time.
- Food and drinks are not allowed to be taken within the aquarium. However, it is possible only at the designated food and beverage outlet.
- Things accepted within the aquarium are bottled water, food for medical purpose and medically indicated nutritional supplements, baby foods, soft-sided insulated bags.
- Things prohibited within the aquarium are picnic lunches, alcohol, hard sided coolers, glass containers and bottles, coolers, suitcase and bags on wheels.
Sea Aquarium Ticket Prices
- For Children (4-12 years) – S$22
- For Senior (60 years and above) – S$22
- Singapore Residents: Adult: S$28, Child (4-12): S$15, Senior(60 years and above): S$15
- Typhoon Theatre Admission- From S$3
How To reach Sea Aquarium by Public Transport
- By Bus
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Sentosa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sentosa and book an accommodation of your choice.
Sea Aquarium, Sentosa Reviews - Write a Review
Amazing place. You'll feel more than amazed. One of the tanks here is huge, that it is one of the largest in the world. The panel of the tank is 70CM thick. There are many other amazing things. You can also get food there itself. Check the feeding time of the large tank and plan your visit. Don't miss to see that.
Marvelous place. Must see. Grand arrangement. Seems like we are in an underwater world.Lots of marine life from across the Globe. Lots of tourists come here.Some of the marine enclosures are so big that you can float a boat in it. Viewing from the glass side is a great experience.The marine life can be seen in their natural habitat. Divers clean the enclosures and feed the fishes. Bid sized creatures are a big attraction. Going through the glass tunnel with sharks and fishes going on top is beyond words...to be experienced. A student of marine life can take detailed notes from each exhibiting enclosure.Beautiful and mind blowing experience.Lots of species of marvelous colours and shapes. We will not feel the elasping of time inside the marine world.
Huge number of aquatic displays to enjoy, in a comfortable facility. The entry price is a little steep, I think half of what we paid ($34SGD) would have been more appropriate, although I guess it is funding species conservation. The huge ocean display with its 70cm thick acrylic window was quite breathtaking, however I found the smaller displays with the rarer and unique species more interesting. Crowding was a problem, even on a weekday however there were still opportunities for some nice photos.
Love LOVE LOVE this place! Clean and beautiful display of the underwater world. They have divers who spend their time delicately brushing off the coral to keep it clean and healthy. We went during the weekend, with a 16 month old and a 4 and a half yr old. Both loved it the minute we walked in. I'd recommend arriving early like we did, 10am start. The crowds were still small, making it easy to get around the aquarium. This was very important for us as we had a pram. As we were leaving around noon, you could see it getting busier. There is not much dead space at the aquarium so you are constantly seeing creatures. In some aquariums I've been you have to walk far between exhibits with nothing to engage or entertain the little ones. The fact there was always another "fishy" to see really helped us move along and keep the enthusiasm up. Loved the massive glass tank about halfway through the aquarium. Perfect spot to stop for a treat (which they obviously thought would be too as they have a treat cart there ready to help you spend your $$) and have some packed lunch. Great underwater picnic area. If you like or love aquariums then this is to be seen. Will not disappoint!
Great place to be with kids/family.. They have different species of fishes from around the world.. A huge take with various fishes is definitely an eye-catcher.. Would take half a day to your the place..
- Nearby Attractions
- K-live Sentosa
- Sentosa Golf Club
- Tall Ship Adventures
- The Sentosa Express
- The Sentosa Bus
- Singapore Cable Car
- Underwater World And Dolphin Lagoon
- Sentosa Cove
- Siloso Beach Cafe
- Sentosa Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Sentosa
- What to See in 48 Hours in Sentosa
- What to See in 72 Hours in Sentosa
- How to Spend 5 Days in Sentosa
- How to Spend 6 Days in Sentosa
- How to Spend 7 Days in Sentosa