Sea AquariumCurrently Closed
- Address: 8 Sentosa Gateway | Resorts World Sentosa, Sentosa Island 099958, Singapore
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +65-65778899
- Ticket Price: 32 SGD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Observatory, Aquarium, Entertainment, Family And Kids
Sea Aquarium - Review
Discover breathtaking world lying below the sea at S.E.A Aquarium which is the world’s largest aquarium. Step into the aquarium and see the awe-inspiring marine world through large glass windows. Nearly 800 species like manta rays, goliath grouper and napoleon wrasse existing out there. You can almost touch 200 sharks from the sealed glass windows or take a peek into the reef community. Come and enjoy the blue world of SEA Aquarium. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Sentosa Itinerary 3 Days.
Sea Aquarium Information
- The One-day pass does not include admission into Typhoon Theatre or Adventure Cove Waterpark.
- Operating times are subjected to change without prior notice.
- You can buy the tickets online.
- Last admission to the aquarium is 30 minutes before the closing time.
- Food and drinks are not allowed to be taken within the aquarium. However, it is possible only at the designated food and beverage outlet.
- Things accepted within the aquarium are bottled water, food for medical purpose and medically indicated nutritional supplements, baby foods, soft-sided insulated bags.
- Things prohibited within the aquarium are picnic lunches, alcohol, hard sided coolers, glass containers and bottles, coolers, suitcase and bags on wheels.
Sea Aquarium Ticket Prices
- For Children (4-12 years) – S$22
- For Senior (60 years and above) – S$22
- Singapore Residents: Adult: S$28, Child (4-12): S$15, Senior(60 years and above): S$15
- Typhoon Theatre Admission- From S$3
How To reach Sea Aquarium by Public Transport
- By Bus
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Sentosa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sentosa and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Sea Aquarium
95% of people who visit Sentosa include Sea Aquarium in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
51.05% of people start their Sea Aquarium visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Sea Aquarium
70.89% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sea Aquarium
Sea Aquarium Map
Sea Aquarium Trips
Sea Aquarium, Sentosa Reviews
Really great aquarium with so many things to see. It is a must visit place if you are interested in aquatic life. It has variety of under water animals and coral. Among the most unique species, there are starfish, jelly fish, sea dragon, sea horse, colorful frogs, manta ray, and of course sharks. There are plenty others too. To properly roam around, it will take around 2 hours. Inside you have washrooms and small eateries too.
Sea aquarium saves you from the heat outside... So plan it in the day or int the morning. It has so many mesmerizing creatures. Loved the sharks and the dolphins. My 1.5 year old enjoyed it a lot. Few jelly fishes were so beautiful. We were just staring at its beauty
This is a great attraction and one of the best things I did in Singapore. As you walk around, you are astounded by the size of the tanks, the variety of fish and how beautiful the tanks were set out. In a number of the tanks we saw divers feeding the fish by hand and this was brilliant the way that the fish swarmed around the driver was incredible, and made you want to jump into the tank! The main attraction is a huge tank big enough for all kinds of large fish including Rays, Sharks and even a Tuna. There was a member of staff who provided a talk and was available to answer questions. Although S.E.A is an attraction it does try to educate Iin regards to sustainability of fishing and destruction of the oceans without taking away from the enjoyment of the whole experience. A must do if you are in Singapore.
The S.E.A. Aquarium on Sentosa Island was very easy to find. We were lucky and didn't have to stand in a long queue. The aquarium has many different pools with various kinds of fish. On every station there was interesting information about what animals you could see, cute photospots and there is also a basin with starfish and other things that you can touch or lay on your hand guided by an employee. That was pretty cool and fascinating! Out personal highlights were definitely the tunnel where you walk around under the fish, sharks and rays and the gigantic aquarium wall that almost looked like an alive movie theatre. There were different ranks were you could sit down and just enjoy the beautiful view for a while. We could also watch how some divers cleaned the pools and they were very friendly and also posed for pictures with some people. If you get hungry you can also eat in the restaurant that exists in the aquarium. The whole S.E.A world is definitely worth a visit!
A great out of the world experience. Got to learn more about the mysterious ocean world and the life that exists there. It is also a good learning about our responsibility to keep the oceans clean . The pollution that mankind is causing and the after effects . Every student must visit to know more about the life in the ocean which covers 70 percent of our planet. The staff are very professional and courteous . I travelled with my mom who is old and she loved every minute . Thank you Singapore for creating a marvelous water world .