Discover breathtaking world lying below the sea at S.E.A Aquarium which is the world’s largest aquarium. Step into the aquarium and see the awe-inspiring marine world through large glass windows. Nearly 800 species like manta rays, goliath grouper and napoleon wrasse existing out there. You can almost touch 200 sharks from the sealed glass windows or take a peek into the reef community. Come and enjoy the blue world of SEA Aquarium. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Sentosa Itinerary 3 Days.
- The One-day pass does not include admission into Typhoon Theatre or Adventure Cove Waterpark.
- Operating times are subjected to change without prior notice.
- You can buy the tickets online.
- Last admission to the aquarium is 30 minutes before the closing time.
- Food and drinks are not allowed to be taken within the aquarium. However, it is possible only at the designated food and beverage outlet.
- Things accepted within the aquarium are bottled water, food for medical purpose and medically indicated nutritional supplements, baby foods, soft-sided insulated bags.
- Things prohibited within the aquarium are picnic lunches, alcohol, hard sided coolers, glass containers and bottles, coolers, suitcase and bags on wheels.
- For Children (4-12 years) – S$22
- For Senior (60 years and above) – S$22
- Singapore Residents: Adult: S$28, Child (4-12): S$15, Senior(60 years and above): S$15
- Typhoon Theatre Admission- From S$3
- By Bus
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Sentosa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sentosa and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Sentosa include Sea Aquarium in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
49.08% of people start their Sea Aquarium visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Sea Aquarium
68.28% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sea Aquarium
Very good compared to a few visited ones. Lots of variety of sea lives. Many many sharks in one big tank. Lively dolphins. Colourful fish and jelly fish. Huge Morey ells. + Some interesting freshwater fish.
Singapore in general n Sentosa in particular is tourism-friendly. The aquarium is jewel in its crown. Marine life is so vividly captured n displayed across the seven seas of the world. Eco-friendly statistics n messages are given every turn of the aquarium. Children will love every minute of their visit. Make sure to carry your own water bottles, as drinking water is expensive in Sentosa! Enjoy
A must visit! This place has been extremely well engineered and keeps you engaged at all the times. A good place to bring your family and spend a good time. There's a lot of signs that educate people about the different marine creatures also
Very interesting place to visit for kids or adults. Me and my wife had a great time watching all kinds of fishes. I was impresses with the diversity, especially the sting ray on the big aquarium. The place where SEA Aquarium is located is awesome, lots of restaurants and entertainment places to go to. Worth paying a visit there for sure!!
I love the massive windows onto the shark and fish tanks and the interesting jelly fish displays. The main viewing area at the end is set up like a theatre with one of the biggest aquarium windows I have ever seen filled with manta rays, sting rays, sharks and schools of fish. Be prepared to sit down and spend some time here as it is quite fascinating. The dolphin pool is unfortunately tiny and cruel (the only reason I provide 3 stars) and should be closed or expanded. Try to pick a quiet time to avoid the crowds, allot of visitors are new to this world and try and video call with families or take photos of everything with flash pushing (literally pushing) others out of the way.