Sea AquariumCurrently Closed
- Address: 8 Sentosa Gateway | Resorts World Sentosa, Sentosa Island 099958, Singapore
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +65-65778899
- Ticket Price: 32 SGD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Observatory, Aquarium, Entertainment, Family And Kids
About Sea Aquarium, Sentosa
Discover breathtaking world lying below the sea at S.E.A Aquarium which is the world’s largest aquarium. Step into the aquarium and see the awe-inspiring marine world through large glass windows. Nearly 800 species like manta rays, goliath grouper and napoleon wrasse existing out there. You can almost touch 200 sharks from the sealed glass windows or take a peek into the reef community. Come and enjoy the blue world of SEA Aquarium. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Sentosa Itinerary 3 Days.
Sea Aquarium Information
- The One-day pass does not include admission into Typhoon Theatre or Adventure Cove Waterpark.
- Operating times are subjected to change without prior notice.
- You can buy the tickets online.
- Last admission to the aquarium is 30 minutes before the closing time.
- Food and drinks are not allowed to be taken within the aquarium. However, it is possible only at the designated food and beverage outlet.
- Things accepted within the aquarium are bottled water, food for medical purpose and medically indicated nutritional supplements, baby foods, soft-sided insulated bags.
- Things prohibited within the aquarium are picnic lunches, alcohol, hard sided coolers, glass containers and bottles, coolers, suitcase and bags on wheels.
Sea Aquarium Ticket Prices
- For Children (4-12 years) – S$22
- For Senior (60 years and above) – S$22
- Singapore Residents: Adult: S$28, Child (4-12): S$15, Senior(60 years and above): S$15
- Typhoon Theatre Admission- From S$3
How To reach Sea Aquarium by Public Transport
- By Bus
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Sentosa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sentosa and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Sea Aquarium
95% of people who visit Sentosa include Sea Aquarium in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
51.16% of people start their Sea Aquarium visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Sea Aquarium
70.93% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sea Aquarium
Sea Aquarium Luxury & Special Occasions Tours
Sea Aquarium Tickets & Passes
Sea Aquarium Map
Sea Aquarium Trips
Sea Aquarium, Sentosa Reviews
SEA Aquarium on Sentosa Island is one of Singapore’s finest family-friendly, all-weather attractions. It’s also one of the largest aquariums in the world, with over 100,000 aquatic animals to discover. There are creatures from all the world’s major oceans, with tanks specially designed to recreate the conditions of their natural habitats. There are 10 zones and 50 different habitats, all within this huge venue. We advise allowing at least three hours to explore Singapore’s best aquarium properly.
If you are planning to visit Sentosa Island, then this is definitely the place not to miss out. I would advise you to spend at least an hour patiently. It costs you 1 point/credit if you are buying the fun pass but it is worth those points. Wonderful experience in and out, great ambience and relieves all the fatigue of the whole day. Visit with family or friends and experience it in Sentosa Island. After this I advise you to definitely visit the show "Wings of time". Hope you have a great day.
Another famous attraction after USS in Sentosa, Singapore is SEA Aquarium. This place no doubt attracts travellers and have lot to offer. Well managed and well developed. This aquarium has almost all type of water species. The giant view of coral is must. One can spend hours their enjoying the water life. Biggest of all is sharks in water tunnel which is different kind of fun. Water animal lover, please be invited. For kids, it’s learning thing.
Quite intriguing aquarium. The entrance is through a tunnel which acts as a display itself and it was quite memorable. Wide variety of sea creatures/fishes are for display and they were arrange in quite a great order. The restaurant makes you feels odd as we are eating the fishery which we just enjoyed watching swim. But the atmosphere is quite memorable there as well. The view from the outside directs to the main land.
a really nice place to experience marine animals encounter. lots of exotic sharks and rays that you find hard to see on while scuba diving. a very good place to educate your children about marine animals and conservation.. i consider buying the ticket online from a reputable travel agent is cheaper. just print the ticket at home, and go directly to the gate.. avoid using flashes and strobes while taking pictures. it may disturbed the marine animals..