Discover breathtaking world lying below the sea at S.E.A Aquarium which is the world’s largest aquarium. Step into the aquarium and see the awe-inspiring marine world through large glass windows. Nearly 800 species like manta rays, goliath grouper and napoleon wrasse existing out there. You can almost touch 200 sharks from the sealed glass windows or take a peek into the reef community. Come and enjoy the blue world of SEA Aquarium. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Sentosa Itinerary 3 Days.
Sea Aquarium Travel Tips
- The One-day pass does not include admission into Typhoon Theatre or Adventure Cove Waterpark.
- Operating times are subjected to change without prior notice.
- You can buy the tickets online.
- Last admission to the aquarium is 30 minutes before the closing time.
- Food and drinks are not allowed to be taken within the aquarium. However, it is possible only at the designated food and beverage outlet.
- Things accepted within the aquarium are bottled water, food for medical purpose and medically indicated nutritional supplements, baby foods, soft-sided insulated bags.
- Things prohibited within the aquarium are picnic lunches, alcohol, hard sided coolers, glass containers and bottles, coolers, suitcase and bags on wheels.
Entrance Ticket Details For Sea Aquarium
- For Children (4-12 years) – S$22
- For Senior (60 years and above) – S$22
- Singapore Residents: Adult: S$28, Child (4-12): S$15, Senior(60 years and above): S$15
- Typhoon Theatre Admission- From S$3
How to Reach Sea Aquarium
- By Bus
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sentosa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sentosa and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Sentosa include Sea Aquarium in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
49.08% of people start their Sea Aquarium visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Sea Aquarium
68.28% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sea Aquarium