Discover breathtaking world lying below the sea at S.E.A Aquarium which is the world’s largest aquarium. Step into the aquarium and see the awe-inspiring marine world through large glass windows. Nearly 800 species like manta rays, goliath grouper and napoleon wrasse existing out there. You can almost touch 200 sharks from the sealed glass windows or take a peek into the reef community. Come and enjoy the blue world of SEA Aquarium. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Sentosa Itinerary 3 Days.
Sea Aquarium Travel Tips
- The One-day pass does not include admission into Typhoon Theatre or Adventure Cove Waterpark.
- Operating times are subjected to change without prior notice.
- You can buy the tickets online.
- Last admission to the aquarium is 30 minutes before the closing time.
- Food and drinks are not allowed to be taken within the aquarium. However, it is possible only at the designated food and beverage outlet.
- Things accepted within the aquarium are bottled water, food for medical purpose and medically indicated nutritional supplements, baby foods, soft-sided insulated bags.
- Things prohibited within the aquarium are picnic lunches, alcohol, hard sided coolers, glass containers and bottles, coolers, suitcase and bags on wheels.
Entrance Ticket Details For Sea Aquarium
- For Children (4-12 years) – S$22
- For Senior (60 years and above) – S$22
- Singapore Residents: Adult: S$28, Child (4-12): S$15, Senior(60 years and above): S$15
- Typhoon Theatre Admission- From S$3
How to Reach Sea Aquarium
- By Bus
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sentosa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sentosa and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Sentosa include Sea Aquarium in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
49.08% of people start their Sea Aquarium visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Sea Aquarium
68.28% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sea Aquarium
Sea Aquarium Reviews & Ratings
So beautiful and informative! Make sure to have at least 2 hours to take a look around. They have breathtaking sea creatures in very beautiful aquariums and have informative notes along the way. Be vigilant on the warnings on some aquariums there that do not permit the use of flash. They also have souvenir shops, including stops where you can have your photo taken and retrieve it framed on your way out. Most importantly, allot ample time there when you visit. It is a very nice place!
Aquarium on the Sentosa Island is One of the best in the world. Millions of inhabitants of the deep sea, a pool with sharks, vampire fish from South America and elephant fish, poisonous toads, reefs of the Indian and Pacific Ocean, Caribbean Sea, California coast, thousands of different jellyfish, many stingrays, mantis and moray eels, octopuses and sea crabs, playful dolphins. Sessions of feeding of stingrays, moray eels and sharks by scuba divers. Everyone will find something to their liking! Very interesting
What a wonderful place to be in. Really magnificent set up of a variety of fishes. Worth visiting this aquarium. It was a great experience. You can watch the feeding show at their main huge tank which has 3 manta rays. They also promote keeping the ocean clean which is the need of the hour. Reduce Reuse Recycle. Please avoid use of plastics.
Best aquarium for me in my life. Some really exotic species from around the world are right before your eyes with explanatory signs to learn more than you see. Alongside, there are these ambient groovy vibes top up the already cozy atmosphere and let you feel full of pleasant emotions 😊
Absolutely stunning collection depicting underwater life. The museum is organized properly and is easy to navigate. The manner in which underwater life is exhibited is truly amazing. A highly recommended visit for anyone who is visiting Singapore. Tickets can be easily bought online.