Sea Aquarium, Sentosa
Sea Aquarium - A Quick Overview[Contribute/Review]
Address: 8 Sentosa Gateway | Resorts World Sentosa, Sentosa Island 099958, Singapore
Ticket Price: 32 SGD
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
Added 167.9K times in trip plans
Observatory, Aquarium, Entertainment, Family And Kids
Make travel planning fun with TripHobo
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Sea Aquarium, Sentosa
Discover breathtaking world lying below the sea at S.E.A Aquarium which is the world’s largest aquarium. Step into the aquarium and see the awe-inspiring marine world through large glass windows. Nearly 800 species like manta rays, goliath grouper and napoleon wrasse existing out there. You can almost touch 200 sharks from the sealed glass windows or take a peek into the reef community. Come and enjoy the blue world of SEA Aquarium.
Sea Aquarium Information
- The One-day pass does not include admission into Typhoon Theatre or Adventure Cove Waterpark.
- Operating times are subjected to change without prior notice.
- You can buy the tickets online.
- Last admission to the aquarium is 30 minutes before the closing time.
- Food and drinks are not allowed to be taken within the aquarium. However, it is possible only at the designated food and beverage outlet.
- Things accepted within the aquarium are bottled water, food for medical purpose and medically indicated nutritional supplements, baby foods, soft-sided insulated bags.
- Things prohibited within the aquarium are picnic lunches, alcohol, hard sided coolers, glass containers and bottles, coolers, suitcase and bags on wheels.
Sea Aquarium Ticket Prices
- For Children (4-12 years) – S$22
- For Senior (60 years and above) – S$22
- Singapore Residents: Adult: S$28, Child (4-12): S$15, Senior(60 years and above): S$15
- Typhoon Theatre Admission- From S$3
How To reach Sea Aquarium by Public Transport
- By Bus
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Sentosa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sentosa and book an accommodation of your choice.
Sea Aquarium Tickets & Passes
Sea Aquarium Luxury & Special Occasions Tours
Sea Aquarium Weddings & Honeymoons Tours
Sea Aquarium Family Friendly Tours
Sea Aquarium, Sentosa Reviews
$34 entry for Singaporeans. Best to buy the tickets online and head straight for the turnstiles. Arrived at around 12.30pm and left at 4.45pm. Very good exhibits, especially liked the jellyfish and sharks. Worth taking the time to explore instead of rushing through. Remember to head over to the Open Sea exhibit at 4pm to watch the feeding session where divers go around feeding the rays, sharks and other fish!
Its educational. But at the same time, you can enjoy being there. There is a cafeteria in the location and you'd feel like you are dining under the sea. When comparing to all other aquariums I've visited so far, this is the best. You can spend the entire day (especially with children) there. My personal interest was color changing jellyfish. A good place for small kids cause they have some activities and fun games. Even the detailing about all the fish has been given in a way easy to understand (without too much scientific terms) so even children could understand.
This is by far the best aquarium I ever visited. It is simply breathtaking. The largest tank is 38mwide and some 10m deep. You see sharks mantas and other fish there. But this is not the only attraction there. One stumbles from excitement to excitement. If you like fish, that is the one place in the world you want to see.
A cool place to visit with a really impressive amount to see. There is a variety of different size tanks from the huge (world's second largest aquarium viewing window) to the small where you can even out your hand in to touch a starfish. The descriptions of what's in the tanks is clear and easy to understand. It's difficult not to be amazed at what lives beneath the surface of the seas!
A splendid day to spend at SEA aquarium. Best time to visit between 3-5pm. Don't miss the feeding time of Sharks and Ray fish at 4pm. You can finish the trip by 5:30pm and take a bath at Sentosa (need to go to beach station). Normally sunset timing in Singapore is at around 7pm. So it's the perfect time to have a refreshing bath. And finally for a perfect visual treat, must go to Wings of Time show. Have a happy stay in Singapore. :)