Sentosa Merlion Tours
About Sentosa Merlion, Sentosa
One of the first things that you would identify with Singapore would be its iconic Merlion landmark. The 37 meter statue of a lion and fish hybrid provides some great photo ops; the view from within the mouth of the Merlion too is spectacular. Almost 12 stories high, it looks as if the statue is the guardian of Singapore, overlooking the city in all of its grandeur.
Sentosa Merlion Information
- Last entry is at 7:30 pm.
Sentosa Merlion Tickets Prices
- Standard Ticket: S$12
- Child/senior citizen: S$9
- Singapore Citizen: Adult: S$10, Child/Senior citizen: S$7
How To Get To Sentosa Merlion by Public Transport
- Sentoa Bus 1
- Sentosa Bus 2
- Sentosa Bus 3
- Sentosa Express (Imbiah Station)
Restaurants Near Sentosa Merlion
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Sentosa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sentosa and book an accommodation of your choice.
Address: 30 Imbiah Road, Sentosa Island, Singapore 099958
Ticket Price: 12 SGD
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
Added 87.8K times in trip plans
Landmark, Monument, Statue
Try TripHobo Trip Planner
Book Sentosa Merlion Tickets And Tours
Dive into fun-filled Sentosa Island on this afternoon trip from Singapore. Led by a guide, ride a scenic cable car to the island and visit someÂ of the city'sÂ family-friendly attractions. Get panoramic views across Singapore from both the Tiger Sky Tower and the Merlion Tower. Discover SingaporeâÂÂs history as told through the immersive Images of Singapore LIVE and see amazing wax figurines at Madame Tussauds. Revel in a 4D Experience at Journey 2: The Mysterious Island and finish with the Wings of Time show, a spectacular fountains and fireworks musical extravaganza.
Explore Singapore’s Chinatown district from every perspective on this enjoyable 4-hour evening trishaw, riverboat and walking tour. Witness the nighttime street theater of this captivating district, learn about its history, visit a traditional Chinese medicine hall and shop for bargains in the exuberant Night Market. Enjoy a delicious Chinese dinner and then take an unforgettable trishaw ride, trundling along the stall-packed lanes as your cyclist driver pushes the pedals! Lastly, board a bumboat and soak up wonderful nighttime views of the Singapore's illuminated skyline as you cruise along the Singapore River.
This vacation covers famous attractions in Singapore within a short time. Suitable for Family, kids, Group of friends who are looking for a short holiday.
This vacation is recommended for those who are looking to explore Sentosa Islands, It includes 2 Nights stay in sentosa covering famous attractions in Sentosa as well as singapore. Suitable for Family, kids, Group of friends who are looking for a short holiday.
Share your experience - Rate Sentosa Merlion, Sentosa
- Other Attractions
- Ferris Wheel, Eye Of Tianjin
- Gu Wenhua Jie
- The Astor Hotel
- Italian Style Street
- Five Great Avenues
- Shuishang Park
- Great Wall At Huangyaguan Pass
- Porcelain House
- Tianjin Haihe Cultural Square
- Xikai Church
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Cheap Hotels Near Ferris Wheel, Eye Of Tianjin
- Hotels Near Gu Wenhua Jie
- Hotels Near The Astor Hotel
- Luxury Hotels Near Italian Style Street
- Hotels Near Five Great Avenues
- Cheap Hotels Near Shuishang Park
- Luxury Hotels Near Great Wall At Huangyaguan Pass
- Hotels Near Porcelain House
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Tianjin Haihe Cultural Square
- Luxury Hotels Near Xikai Church
- City Tripplans
- Sentosa Itinerary 2 Days
- 3 Day Trip to Sentosa from Sentosa
- Sentosa Itinerary 6 Days
- 7 Day Trip to Sentosa from Sentosa
- Sentosa Itinerary 1 Day
- Sentosa Itinerary 5 Days
- 6 Day Trip to Sentosa from Sentosa
- 2 Day Trip to Sentosa from Sentosa
- Sentosa Itinerary 3 Days
- 4 Day Trip to Sentosa from Sentosa