Take a descend through the heights while sitting in the Luge and take control of speed as you enjoy this exciting ride. The Luge track remains safe and obstacle free to offer you a thrilling experience at its best. This is a unique wheeled gravity ride that is meant as a fun family friendly adventure activity. The trail is around 628 metres of the Jungle area and once you are done with this ride, just hop on to the Skyride chairlift and witness the panoramic beauty of the coastline of Sentosa. Both these activities together constitute a lifetime experience, whose thrill you won’t be able to forget.
Skyline Luge Travel Tips
- Children must be at least 6 years old and 110cm tall to ride the Luge alone.
- Children under 110cm tall or below 6 years old can ride the Luge in tandem, with an adult by purchasing the child doubling ticket.
Entrance Ticket Details For Skyline Luge
- Luge & Skyride: S$18/ Person
- Three Luge & Skyrides: $25/ Person
- Five Luge & Skyrides: $38/ Person
- Seven Luge & Skyrides: $41/ Person
- Child Doubling: (children under 6 years or less then 110cmmay ride in tandem with a full paying adult): $3 per ride.
Skyline Luge Hours
- Open on all days of the week.
- First runs from 10:00 am.
- Last run at approximately 9:30 pm each night.
How to Reach Skyline Luge
- By Light Rail Station: Siloso Beach
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sentosa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sentosa and book an accommodation of your choice.
3.26% of people who visit Sentosa include Skyline Luge in their plan
20% of people start their Skyline Luge visit around 10 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Skyline Luge
75% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Skyline Luge