Are you looking for what to do in Sentosa?
THINGS TO DO AND SEE
- Resorts World Sentosa: The most popular attraction of Sentosa is Resorts World. Home to the famous Universal Studios, Resorts World is the ultimate family destination. With something for everyone, there’s no debate why Resorts World is loved as much as it is.
- Imbiah Lookout: The latest addition to Sentosa’s roster of attractions that are known to attract droves of crowds, Imbiah Lookout has an impressive cluster of attractions that span across a wide spectrum of interests. The Images of Singapore is particularly popular followed by the Sentosa Nature Discovery.
- Beaches: Beaches are always liked by people looking for a nice sunny vacation. Imagine expanses of sand, soothing waves being juxtaposed with crazy roller coaster rides, fireworks and try your hand at adventure water sports.
- Siloso Point: The cultural hub of Sentosa, Siloso Points has many a points of interest that are historically pertinent and attract a lot of families especially with children. The forts and underwater tours are particularly popular.
- Explore the mountainous adventure by enjoying the Singapore cable car, tiger sky tower and more.
- Explore the water activities by enjoying the compilation of water parks, wave house, Underwater World Singapore & Dolphin Lagoon, beach clubs and more.
Below we have a list of things to do in Sentosa and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Sentosa getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Sentosa with confidence.