Wave House SentosaCurrently Open [Closes at 10:30 pm]
- Address: 36 Silosa Beach Walk, Sentosa, Singapore
- Timings: 10:30 am - 10:30 pm Details
- Phone: +65-63773113
- Ticket Price: 35 SGD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Rides
Wave House Sentosa - Review
An iconic destination among the existing Wave House venues which gives you adrenaline rush! That’s how you can define Wave House Sentosa. Rides like FlowBarrel, Double FlowRider and Fenceless FlowRider letting you enjoy highwaves within an enclosed safe zone are available!
Wave House Sentosa Information
- Minimum 3 riders required for a 30 minutes public FlowBarrel sessions.
- All riders must present a government photo identification in order to ride.
- You must be over 107cm to body board on the Double FlowRider.
- You must be able to swim in fast-moving, turbulent water.
- People who have undergone surgery recently should avoid visiting the place.
- People with heart ailment, pregnant, bone ailment, high blood pressure or under influence of alcohol or drug are strictly prohibited.
Wave House Sentosa Ticket Prices
- Weekdays (1 hour): S$35, weekends: S$40
- 3 hours: S$ 90, Weekends: S$105
- For more categories of ticket prices, refer to the website.
Wave House Sentosa Opening and Closing Hours
- Mondays to Sundays: 11:00 am - 10:00 pm (Sessions run every hour)
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays: 1:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Wednesdays, Saturdays, Sundays 11:00 am - 10:00 pm (Sessions run every hour)
How To reach Wave House Sentosa by Public Transport
- By Bus.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Sentosa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sentosa and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Wave House Sentosa
11.95% of people who visit Sentosa include Wave House Sentosa in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
29.38% of people start their Wave House Sentosa visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Wave House Sentosa
91.17% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wave House Sentosa
Wave House Sentosa Map
Wave House Sentosa Trips
Wave House Sentosa, Sentosa Reviews
I only visited Sentosa for the Wave House FlowRider experience. Getting to the Wave House was super easy. Sentosa was built for tourists so everything is easy to navigate. We arrived at Wave House around noon and signed up for an hour FlowRider session that began at 2 p.m. We were able to score seats with an umbrella and enjoyed people watching until our session. The menu / alcohol was expensive (to be expected), but the servers were very helpful and friendly. The instructors during the FlowRider experience were awesome. We shared our hour time slot surfing with 4 - 5 other people, but this still gave us plenty of time on the board. Would definitely recommend this experience if you love to surf!
The FlowRider staff were extremely helpful, friendly, and skilled. With their help I was able to get some great standing-up rides in my first ever session, and my young daughter absolutely loved boogie-boarding on the fast water. Thanks guys!
There are two different surfing platforms where you can show your skills or learn how to balance. Quite fun in a group or even alone. The platform Flow Barrel is harder than the Flow Rider, so try the easier one first.
Affordable surfing experience in Singapore. Wednesdays are 1 for 1 package for surfing & food. Very pleasant day spent. ++
An absolute fun for kids. A must visit when in Sentosa specially if you have kids age between 4-14.