An iconic destination among the existing Wave House venues which gives you adrenaline rush! That’s how you can define Wave House Sentosa. Rides like FlowBarrel, Double FlowRider and Fenceless FlowRider letting you enjoy highwaves within an enclosed safe zone are available!
- Minimum 3 riders required for a 30 minutes public FlowBarrel sessions.
- All riders must present a government photo identification in order to ride.
- You must be over 107cm to body board on the Double FlowRider.
- You must be able to swim in fast-moving, turbulent water.
- People who have undergone surgery recently should avoid visiting the place.
- People with heart ailment, pregnant, bone ailment, high blood pressure or under influence of alcohol or drug are strictly prohibited.
- Weekdays (1 hour): S$35, weekends: S$40
- 3 hours: S$ 90, Weekends: S$105
- For more categories of ticket prices, refer to the website.
- Mondays to Sundays: 11:00 am - 10:00 pm (Sessions run every hour)
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays: 1:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Wednesdays, Saturdays, Sundays 11:00 am - 10:00 pm (Sessions run every hour)
- By Bus.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Sentosa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sentosa and book an accommodation of your choice.
9.81% of people who visit Sentosa include Wave House Sentosa in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
66.67% of people start their Wave House Sentosa visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Wave House Sentosa
83.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wave House Sentosa
Good setting on Siloso Beach. Food at the bar was ok. Received a pint of beer in a warm glass so as you could guess my beer was warm fairly quickly. Waiter then brought the bill after we finished out meal and one drink without asking if we wanted more.
Very fun place with good atmosphere and good value for money, especially for members. However Wave House has been needing urgent renovation for years. Flowrider and Barrel both need repair and bathrooms are nothing but an embarrassment. Broken toilets, broken showers, no shampoo/body wash etc. It would be a shame if this place were to close down but at the current rate, it's just a matter of time.
Awesome time. Very helpful instructors. First time for my girlfriend and I. Very positive vibes from group as well, cheering whenever one stood up and even more when let go of the rope.
Really nice staff and crowd. Pretty reasonable and a lot of fun!! Food wasn't amazing though but that's not really their focus.
Nice place to chill and have a beer(bucket). Had the Chicken Rice for dinner and it was delicious!