- Address: Siloso Beach Sentosa | 51 Imbiah Walk,Sentosa Island, Singapore Map
- Ticket Price: 158 SGD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Performance, Stage Show
This annual dance festival jazzes up the entertainment scene of Sentosa with its live music and raw energy. It is organised by Zouk Singapore and has become famous for offering a stage to eminent DJs such as Paul Van Dyk, 2ManyDJS, Richie Hawtin, Peter Kruder, Sven Vath, Armin Van Buuren, James Lavelle and Stereo MCs.Stereo. Awarded as Singapore Tourism Board’s “Best Leisure Event Experience”, Zoukout is held on Saturday, 11 December at Siloso Beach, Sentosa Island. So get ready for some stellar performances and incredible entertainment.
Entrance Ticket Details For Zoukout
- Please check the official website for various categories of tickets.
How to Reach Zoukout
- By Bus: Harbour Front MRT station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sentosa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sentosa and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Zoukout Address: Siloso Beach Sentosa | 51 Imbiah Walk,Sentosa Island, Singapore
- Zoukout Price: 158 SGD
- Time required to visit Zoukout: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people start their Zoukout visit around 11 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Zoukout
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Zoukout
People normally also visit Universal Studios Singapore while planning their trip to Zoukout.