About 44, Seoul
44, Seoul - Address
Address: 44 Insadong-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Added 2 times in trip plans
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
AD 44 (XLIV) was a leap year starting on Wednesday (link will display the full calendar) of the Julian calendar. At the time, it was known as the Year of the Consulship of Crispus and Taurus (or, less frequently, year 797 Ab urbe condita). The denomination AD 44 for this year has been used since the early medieval period, when the Anno Domini calendar era became the prevalent method in Europe for naming years.Wikipedia
Overview of 44
You are looking at travel information of 44 in Seoul. Don't expect lot of visitors to 44 since it is not a popular tourist spot in Seoul.
Home to bountiful attractions like Gyeongbokgung Palace, The War Memorial Of Korea, Changdeokgung Palace, Hangang Park and N Seoul Tower, there are many things to do in Seoul that you can explore on your visit.
Seoul is replete with experiences which can be enjoyed with any of the Seoul tours!
More about Seoul
Create a flawless plan, make use of Seoul trip planner.
Add comfortable hotels to your plan, choose from the recommended hotels in Seoul like Hotel 8 Hours, New Kukje Hotel and Best Western New Seoul Hotel.
44, Seoul Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Kimchee Guesthouse Downtown, Seoul, Korea
- Crossroad Backpackers
- King Sejong Memorial Hall
- Lotte Department Store Avenuel
- Incheon International Airport Terminal
- Namdaemun Palace
- 24guesthouse Seoul Cityhall
- Seoul Day-wise Trips
- One Day in Seoul Itinerary
- 2 Days in Seoul Itinerary
- 3 Days in Seoul Itinerary
- 4 Days in Seoul Itinerary
- 5 Days in Seoul Itinerary
- 6 Days in Seoul Itinerary
- 7 Days in Seoul Itinerary