Apgujeong DongCurrently Closed
- Address: Apgujeong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea
- Timings: 09:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Landmark, Cafe, Restaurant, Leisure, Mall, Market, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods
Apgujeong Dong - Review
Seoul is not one of those places that have a lot of typical touristy destinations. People who visit Seoul can infer that the best way to get the feel of the place is by exploring the local markets and the popular streets or dongs.
This area in the Gangnam – gu district of Seoul was established as a pavilion in the 1400’s by a high ranking official by the name of Han Myeong-hoe. The Rodeo Street takes its name from the famous Rodeo Drive in North America and by all means lives up to its expectations.
Designer boutiques, international brands and huge local enterprises have established themselves in this area of the city. Travelers with a penchant for fashion and all things luxury can certainly visit this area for shopping.
How To reach Apgujeong Dong by Public Transport
- Apgujeong Station and Sinsa station, Line 3
Restaurants Near Apgujeong Dong
- Paris Baguette Gangnam Station Store – bakery, coffee
- Myeongdong Kyoja – local traditional cuisine
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Seoul before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seoul and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Apgujeong Dong
37.75% of people who visit Seoul include Apgujeong Dong in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
26.16% of people start their Apgujeong Dong visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Apgujeong Dong
62.83% of people prefer to travel by train while visiting Apgujeong Dong
Apgujeong Dong Map
Apgujeong Dong Trips
Apgujeong Dong, Seoul Reviews
All QuestionsApgujeong dong
- Waldseilgarten DasSeil.at
- Tennisclub Veitsch
- Bundesamt Für Weinbau
- Piratensound - Alexander Neustifter
- Verein Der Plattenstecher
- SC Badgastein
- Katholisches Pfarramt
- Gasteiner Museum
- Bahnhof Bad Gastein
- Herreiterverein Bad Gastein
- Kongressbetriebe Haus
- Ski, Berge & Thermen Gastein
- Trachtenverein Bad Gastein