Best Time To Visit Seoul
Seoul boasts of a moist semi tropic and moist mainland climate. You can find four distinct seasons with the summer and the winter experiencing extreme climatic conditions.
The best time to travel to Seoul is during the spring because this is the time you can witness the whole city being changed into a gorgeous massive garden.
- Winter(December to March): The winter season in the destination is marked by cold and dry weather. January is the coldest month in Seoul and the average mean temperature can go down to -2.4 degree Celsius.
- Average temperatures in the region ranges from 2 degree Celsius to -7 degree Celsius
- Spring (April-June): This is the best time to visit Seoul as the weather is neither too hot nor too cold. Thus making it perfect to explore the place. Average temperatures in the region ranges from 16 degree Celsius to 5 degree Celsius
- Summer (July-September): The summers in the season can get very hot and precipitation in the region may add to hot and humid days. Average temperatures in the region ranges from 15.3 degree Celsius to 3.3 degree Celsius.
- Autumn (October-November): Average temperatures in the region ranges from 19.3 degree Celsius to 8.3 degree Celsius.
- 20℉ 0℉
- 100 0
Maximum rain recorded in Seoul is 2825.8 mm in July.
Months with no rains or lowest rains in Seoul is March.
- 25 0
Most humid month in Seoul is July.
Least humid month in Seoul is March.