Children's Grand ParkCurrently Open [Closes at 10:00 pm]
- Address: 216 Neungdong-ro, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, South Korea
- Timings: 05:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +82-24509311
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Amusement Park, Zoo, Botanical Garden, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
As the name suggest, the Children’s Park is a small wonderland for your little ones. Housing a plethora of activities for your young ones and you, this place is fun and entertaining throughout the year. There is a zoo, botanical garden and amusement park within its premises that are spread across 530,000 square meters.
Your kids can encounter polar bears, seals, parrots and many other animals in the zoo. There is a water playground that is quite a popular place during the summer and the musical fountain is a great attraction too. From thrilling rides to interesting and engaging activities, you are sure to be a hero for your kids after a whole day here.
Entrance Ticket Details For Children's Grand Park
- Adults: 4,000 won
- Teenagers (Ages 13-18): 3,500 won
- Children (Ages 12 and under): 3,000 won
- Adults: 15,000 won
- Teenagers (Ages 13-18): 13,000 won
- Children (Ages 12 and under): 12,000 won
- Adults: 21,000 won
- Teenagers (Ages 13-18): 20,000 won
- Children (Ages 12 and under): 19,000 won
Other activities like Camel Riding , Pony Riding and Character World have different tariffs. Check official website for the same.
Children's Grand Park Hours
- Zoo: 09:00 am - 5:00 pm (Subject to change depending on season, weather and other conditions.)
How to Reach Children's Grand Park
- Nearest Subway: Children’s Grand Park at 3 Neung Dong
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Seoul before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seoul and book an accommodation of your choice.
20.9% of people who visit Seoul include Children's Grand Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
48.35% of people start their Children's Grand Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Children's Grand Park
88.89% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Children's Grand Park