Dongdaemun MarketCurrently Open
- Address: Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Restaurant, Leisure, Market, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods
Dongdaemun Market - Review
This is another famous tourist spots in Seoul. Traditionally a shopping district, the area was designated as a ‘special tourism zone’ in 2002.
Located near the Heunginjimun or the Dongdaemun, from which this area takes its name; this shopping zone is one of the few places where people can see a mixture of the old and new world. The Heunginjimun gate is one of the Eight Gates of Seoul.
This area is a part of the Jongno – gu district and it effectively comprises over twenty six shopping malls, thirty thousand specialty shops and selling products from over fifty thousand manufacturers. This shopping zone is divided into five areas namely A, B, C, D and a shopping town of sorts.
The largest bustling market in Seoul, the place is known for its array of fresh offerings and hordes of visitors. Since it is an open market, there are no Dongdaemun Market Tickets, means you don’t have to worry about buying Tickets for Dongdaemun Market or fretting about Dongdaemun Market Ticket Prices during visits. It may be a little of crowded place but with no Dongdaemun Market Ticket Costs or any other costs, the place is worth a visit.
How To reach Dongdaemun Market by Public Transport
- Dongdaemun station Lines 1, 2 and 4.
Restaurants Near Dongdaemun Market
- Food courts in shopping malls.
- Traditional street food stalls.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Seoul before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seoul and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Dongdaemun Market
64.9% of people who visit Seoul include Dongdaemun Market in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
29.5% of people start their Dongdaemun Market visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
4 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 4 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Dongdaemun Market
68.41% of people prefer to travel by train while visiting Dongdaemun Market
Dongdaemun Market Culture & Theme Based Tours
Dongdaemun Market Sightseeing Tours
Dongdaemun Market Map
Dongdaemun Market Trips
Dongdaemun Market, Seoul Reviews
All QuestionsDongdaemun market
- Museo Parrocchiale Di San Grato
- Sala Giochi Del Corso Di Farina Caterina
- Santuario S. Domenico
- Pirotecnica Peter Pan Dicalvetta Fioravante
- Biblioteca Calabrese Centro Culturale Folklore
- Biblioteca Calabrese Istituto
- Parrocchia San Martino Vescovo
- Sergio Giuseppe
- Vallesella Di Cadore
- Camping International Di Cologna
- Da Vià Federico
- Ptp Rifugio Bajon - Rifugio Cai Permanente
- Parrocchia SS Quirico E Giulitta