Gwangan BridgeCurrently Open
- Address: 203, Haeundae-gu, Busan, South Korea, Seoul
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Tags: Bridge, Family And Kids, Architecture
This bridge is the second longest bridge in the country. The bridge follows a suspension technique and tourists almost always make it a point to visit this bridge.
It spans over seven thousand four hundred and twenty meters and it connects Haeundae-gu to Suyeong-gu. Built over a period of eight years, the bridge reached its completion in 2002. The bridge offers tourists with numerous photo opportunities and is a hot spot for tourists.
- The lighting show run for five minutes at 8:00 pm and 10:00 pm from Sunday to Thursday; Friday to Saturday: 8:00 pm, 9:00 pm & 10:00 pm.
- Subway line no. 2, exit
- Brick Oven New York Pizzeria – American pizza
- Saemaeul Sikdang Nonhyeon Main Store – traditional Korean food
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Seoul before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seoul and book an accommodation of your choice.
45.44% of people who visit Seoul include Gwangan Bridge in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
57.23% of people start their Gwangan Bridge visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Gwangan Bridge
94.4% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Gwangan Bridge
It's a very nice place to relax... Actually there is nothing much to do there ... It's basically to swim and get sunshine but usually they build up stages on the beach there to do some festivals so you could have fun.
Beautiful! I would say this bridge is landmark of Busan.
Great bridge to heaundae
A good place in day and very Beautiful in night